Greetings Battlefronts of War Followers, it has been a while since the last Progress update so let me cut to the chase.
The Bad News
Unfortunately I am now alone in making this mod. It is just me. Our staff are far to busy on other mods to help on this one and they have all left me so now I am working on this mod alone. It would be a pleasure if one is able to contribute content to the mod if possible.
The Good News
I have been working very hard to make this Mod one of the best Forces of Corruption mods, and I have done a lot in the past few weeks. Here is a summary.
New gameplay/strategic changes have been made.
- There is now a "vehicle only" pass ability paint, allowing maps like Polis Massa to be made.
- New Multiplayer Structures - An Air base allows more flexibility in managing your air units and also is a key part of your military. Now you can prioritize your offenses as air bases can produce fighters that can damage your assault strategics so make sure you go for them first! ;) - Also it allows new map types where you have infantry and air units only. This is useful for making maps like Bespin Clouds off BF1
- There is a planned upgrade for basic infantry units. Stormtroopers can receive an additional unit to their squad (Stormtrooper commander).
- New Imperial Star Destroyer model added thanks to spartan-117 who allowed me to use his ISD in rebellion at war.
- The Gargantuan has been removed from the Game
- The AT-AT is FAR MORE POWERFUL AND FUN TO USE!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH
New Maps have been added in the past few weeks:
- Imdaar: TIE Phantom Facility
- Mustafar Facility
- Polis Massa (WIP)
- Bespin: Streets
Maps I am considering to make soon:
- Yavin IV Temple
Cool New Features Added
- Placeholder Land Battle on Naboo for Main Menu Splash.
I need you
Once again I stress for riggers to help rig and get some of our models in-game.
Thanks for Reading!