Battlefront Redux is a mod for Star Wars Battlefront II that adds improved eras to the stock game to the Conquest game mode and maybe new maps. The main purpose of the mod is to make the game lore-friendly and authentic. Some unique features it will have are the following: weapon stats of every weapon changed and inspired by modern shooters, new sound effects and lots of new units. Currently, the mod is in-progress and there is no release date yet since there is too much content to cover (Don't get hyped, this mod will take years to finish). However, snapshots will be released frequently.
PHASE 1: Custom sides according to battles on the default maps/Era mod.
PHASE 2: New or edited maps with new vehicles.
Basically, every major battle found in Wookiepedia but the ones I will focus most of my time on will be from:
1. Clone Wars
2. Galactic Civil War
3. First Order–Resistance War
Modding Team: (in search for more)
Raigiku: Mod Leader
RepJunkieJr: Sound Effects Developer
Special thanks to CdtFox and LitFam for sharing with me some assets I needed.
DISCLAIMER: None of the sound effects are done by me. Most of them have been recorded from movies and TCW.
- Pathricia - For DC-15 model.
- DarthD.U.C.K. - For DC-17 model, ECD Detonator, dual-wield animation, sonic detonator model and single pistol animation.
- Master_Luke - For Z-6 model, animation and laser texture.
- Commander_91 - For DC-15A model.
- Syth - For N-20 Thermal Detonator model and sniper visor.
- Deviss - For clone medic backpack model, RPS-6, WESTAR-M5 model, TCW Phase 1 Cody model, TCW Phase 1 Clone Trooper model, TCW Phase 1 Rex model and TCW B1 Battle droid model.
- Nedarb7 - For Vibroblade model and animation.
- i2Bros - For blue laser texture.
- DeathTrooperLeader - For TCW DC-15 and DC-15A models.
- ANDEWEGET - For DC-17m models (rifle, sniper and anti-armor).
- ggctuk - For E-5 model, E-5C model, Valken-38x model and RG-4D model.
- Manderek - For Kit Fisto model and animation.
- Sereja - For westar-34 model.
- Litfam - For EMP grenade sound effect and TCW Phase 1 Cody model.
- Eggman - For Clone Commander skin, green skin and light blue skin (texture).
- Lazarus666 - For kamino saber dart model. (changes made: scaling and reduction of polygons; link to creator profile: Thingiverse.com link to model: Thingiverse.com)
- CodaRez - For DC-15s side pistol model.
- Anakin - For Clone Commando model.
- kinetossimpetus - For DC-15 animation, default rifle animations and BX commando droid model, animation, sword, sniper and the rocket trail effect.
- Glitch - For B1 battle droids skins and models (except the B1 Grapple Droid).
- Pandemic Studios - For the SWBF2 assets.
- Daybreak Game Company LLC - For B2 Super Battle Droid wrist blaster, Z-6 firing, E-60R and PLX-1 sound effects, TCW B2 model, TCW Obi-Wan Kenobi model, TCW Anakin Skywalker.
- Free Radical Design - For E-5s and Valken-38x sound effects.
- The Gametoast community - For helping me in my journey of modding.
[I think I didn't forget about anyone but if I did please tell me and I will update this]
If you want to be part of the development you can PM me specifying what area you want to help on.
[only serious people]
Current areas needed help in:
Adding sound effects or music/Searching for good sound effects or music.
Creating models/Searching for 3D models.
Creating 2D textures for HUD or models/Searching for 2D art.
Creating or editing ODF's/REQ'S/LUA's/ETC
Someone that helps on designing the units (equipment, stats, etc) on a map according to the lore (Legends and Cannon).
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.