Azure Sheep is a single player mod for Half-Life. The player is one of the Barney guards that is on post in one of the entrances of the Black Mesa facility When the chaos starts you realize that Kate, your college, code name 'Azure Sheep' is in the complex and in big dangers. You decide to rescue her...
This patch fixes most issues related to engine branch incompatibility and is designed to run using the latest "Beta" of Half-Life Steam version. Instructions on how to install and use it are within the archive.
This patch fixes most issues related to engine branch incompatibility and
is designed to run using the latest "Beta" of Half-Life Steam version.
Instructions on how to install and use it are within the archive.
** Fixed **
- Worker NPCs not using correct death pose sequences.
- Human grunt NPCs not using correct skins when using
a specific weapon.
- In mode 'Going for a walk', barney NPCs playing
cards game now have cards in their hands,
as seen in the original mod.
- Fixed a bug found in the original mod where holographic
trainer's sequence would not animate correctly while
performing jumps above each pipes (running on place)
- "Could not load library client." when launching the mod.
- liblist.gam now has correct parameters.
- .357 Python reload sound not playing.
- Fixed Kate not being able to activate retinal scanners.
- Fixed security officers not causing the game
to reload when damaged by player, in map asmap00
and other pre-disaster levels.
- Fixed barney not dying at the beginning after the
apache crash, on map asmap00b.
- Fixed an issue on map asmap05 where players were unable
to climb up the ladder to exit cabin after using
mounted machine gun.
- Kate not properly teleporting in front of the
scientist for healing, on map asmap06c, after
return from Xen.
- Musics not playing in intro and outro levels.
** Improvements **
- Depleting ammunition no longer triggers
suit sentences until the player gains
the HEV suit.
** Additions **
- Added "Custom Game" option to menu.
- Added mod icon to Steam game list.
- Added more monster CVars to
allow users to change and adapt
them as they need.
- Experimental viewbobing and viewroll system
to emulate the old original Half-Life
view bank/roll when strafing, as well as
weapons swaying as in game versions
before WON patch 18.104.22.168.