The title says it all:
- We're organizing a CTF tournament. The competition starts Saturday, 2010-03-20.
- The winners get a copy of IG Warlord.
A few words on the tournament itself:
- We require teams of 3 (three) players.
- Each two teams will fight each other on three maps. The team that wins two events out of three is declared winner, and awarded one point.
- Only the first two teams will take part in the next level of the competition.
- To sign up your team, make a post either on our forums, or on the one hosted by the Russian Bears.
The prizes, or 'About IG Warlord'
The demo is available here: Igwarlord.isotx.com
A few words from their home page:
- Introducing Iron Grip: Warlord, a fast-paced first person shooter set in a harrowing world of endless war. Fight as a rebel warlord in the narrow streets of cities, destroy hordes of enemies with your vast arsenal, and fight for your freedom with your last breath and bullet.
- Players can utilize RTS overhead modes to build defensive structures and then switch to fight the enemy head on using the FPS mode.
- Featuring multiplayer and singleplayer modes; find strength in numbers, or stand alone. The choice is yours.
- Seven unique maps and multiple difficulty levels, allowing for different challenges and gameplay experiences. Spiral was just the beginning!
The players from the top two teams will each get a serial number, unlocking the demo into the full game.So, go ahead, get the mod and start playing!