This is for a dedicated server, its still somewhat buggy but there is always going to be this way until somewhere down the line someone comes up with...
SOME INFORMATION ABOUT THE NEW/CHANGED GAME PROPERTIES YOU MAY
NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TO GET GOING...
- All human weapons are available for all humans but they can only
carry knife, pistol and Two normal or one heavy weapon at the time
(minigun and smartgun are the heavy weapons) and also the smartgun
targeting can only be used by the marine smartgunner and only the
corporate minigunner can carry the full load of ammo for minigun
and some weapons aren't always as accurate when used by someone
to whom they doesn't belong.
- To reload Grenades or Shells into pulse rifle you need to shoot
the gun empty and then press secondary fire to begin reloading or
you can hold down the reload button until the reloading begins and
the reloading the grenades or shotgun shells happens slowly one at
the time and the reloading will stop when you have no more or when
the gun is full or when you press the fire button.
- With sniper rifle holding down the secondary fire button doesn't
zoom in like in normal AVP2 it simply keeps the scope up (to zoom
in/out you need to use the separate zoom in/out buttons)
- You can charge some weapons like discs and nets but this wont
increase the damage, it just makes it more accurate. (Though the
net flies faster when you've charged it first, you can cancel the
charge by pressing secondary fire while using Netgun)
- You can make SpearGun more accurate if you hold down the fire
button, but this will show the lasers and enemies will spot you
easily. (To cancel, press secondary fire button)
- There's no energy sift, the batteries will "slowly" recharge if
you're not cloaked.
- To use quick messages/voice commands you'll need to hold down
the taunt button (Marines and Corporates only)
- There are no shared buttons anymore so remember to set all the
buttons for all the characters.
- There is no Alien "HeadBite". To use Alien's jaw attack, hold
down the secondary fire button and then Press primary fire button.
You can also charge them.
thanks to Planet AVP2 for the plug
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.