1) Backup the Oblivion.ini (located at My Games\Oblivion) 2) Place the file to Data folder 3) Activate the plugin from Launcher 4) Customize it from game...
Can conflict with any mod that changes game speed
1) You need OBSE ( Obse.silverlock.org)
2) Backup the Oblivion.ini (C:\Users\...\Documents\My Games\Oblivion)
3) Copy to Oblivion\Data folder and activate the plugin
When the event occured (such as enemy death), the script begins to track the battle situation and sets the appropriate game speed (if there is enough "probabillity").
Probability depends on several factors, such as health, weapon damage, number of enemies, agility level, count of slomo "failures", etc
Slomo speed also depends on some variables and can be different in different sutiations.
- Enemy death
- Player attacks
- Enemy is recoiling
- Player release arrow
- Player is healing in combat with low health while enemy is performing the attack
- Stealth attack
- Entering the battle mode
- Jumping from high places
There is a trick that can make ragdolls move more smoothly in slomo, but some glitches can occur. You can change Oblivion.ini, if you want:
Default mode ("broken" movement)
Sorry. There will be no support for this plugin, because I'm no longer work with Oblivion. However, I think that it would be nice to share this plugin with more people.
Please, feel free to modify the file as you want. You can also use parts of the "SlowMotion" script in your own mods.