by produno on Mar 9th, 2015
I have now uploaded a hotfix for the Beta 7 here, it can also be found on my forums through the link below.
The fixes are as follows:
- Fixed merchant inventories for all the new towns, inc problems with inn keepers, village elders etc
- Various scene fixes.
- Various mesh, texture and shader fixes.
- Various text and dialogue fixes.
- Various map fixes/Improvements.
- Various other fixes and improvements.
- Varys spy in Sunspear fix.
A big thanks to everyone that posted bugs and feedback.
The First hotfix can also be downloaded here
User Evil Strategist has started a Lets Play of the Beta 7. Some of you may want to check it out.
Beta 7 Final(y).
Ive altered the changelog below to account for the extra changes made. I decided to add lots more new locations, though please bare in mind most of the scenes for these still need to be changed to be correct.
For Beta 8 i shall mainly be focusing on Scene overhauls and new Lords and Ladies. If anyone wants to lend a hand with filling the scenes, then do let me know.
I shall be releasing Beta 7 next week end, hopefully Saturday. Though dont hold me to that, im not very good at meeting deadlines!
Ive focused mainly on bug fixes and making changes to compliment the setting this time round. A few new items and scenes have snuck in mind, including a couple of extra features i thought the mod was lacking. You can see the full changelog so far below:
- Various text bugs fixed/re-written
- Changed some books in the book merchants so they are not holding the same
- New dialogue written for Crastos
- Fixed insulting priest of Rhllor giving dodgy rep deductions.
- Various menu bugs fixed.
- The Kingsguard correctly join the player if they take Kings Landing. Bare in mind you may have to wait a day or two for them to switch allegiance.
- Fixed/added more factionalized items.
- Removed some duplicated items and troops.
- Removed/altered lots of conflicting scene props.
- Fixed/Changed a load of duplicate/wrongly referenced strings.
- fixed various missing/white textures inc Greyjoy armours.
- Adjusted tourny prizes to be more inline with the period.
- Fixed some problems with Varys quest line.
- Fixed dialogue with companions, including not being able to equip them.
- Adjusted equipment for arena fighters.
- Some small fixes to Kingdom Relations.
- Fixed that pesky spy bug.
- Fixed campaign map party flags not being in the correct place.
- Some fixes to the Nights Watch dialogues incase that faction gets defeated.
- Various menu bugs fixed.
- Code refactoring and lots of changes 'under the hood'.
- Wildlings, The Nights Watch and The Dothraki no longer have caravans.
- Added Bear Island as a castle and assigned correct Lord/Lady.
- Changed Castle Black to a town and The Wall to a castle. (These currently have placeholder scenes).
- Added 7 new companions.
- Reworked stats,dialogue, items and prices of all companions.
- Adjusted all map icons to now be correct.
- Changed the Wildlings to now be called The Free Folk.
- Changes to village relations - You can now become a King of the people. This will give certain bonuses.
- Changed some map textures.
- Various other changes made to the map.
- Started adjusting music for different regions/factions. Also added new music from Lord Goodfella.
- Added/updated lords/ladies, ages, relations etc for Volantis, Pentos, The Dothraki, Braavos, Norvos, Qohor, Lorath, Myr, Tyrosh.
- Removed more items that dont fit the setting.
- Fixed lots of problems with meshes, animations and shaders of different items.
- Added 4 new Greyjoy armours and 2 new helmets from Rigadoon.
- Added 4 new Lannister armours from Thanewulfgharn.
- Added a new Baratheon helmet from Thanewulfgharn.
- Added Camels.
- Added Bandit Slavers spawn to Essos, plus made changes to various other bandit parties.
- Updated all armours/weapons for all Kings and Lords.
- Fixed double instances of the Kings Guard in Kings Landing Throne room.
- Updated lots of troops inventories, giving correct shields/weapons/helmets etc.
- Added Custom Commander to select who you control for the battle.
- Added a modified pre battle orders by Cabadrin. Including the PBoD mod options in camp menu, plus other extras.
- Changed game font.
- Added Ten Towers, Golden Tooth, Raventree Hall, Felwood, Bitterbridge, Ghost Hill, Starfall and Yronwood scenes by Lordcanute.
- Updated/changed all ingame flora.
- Changed the rest of the face textures.
- Changed all random face codes in the game.
- Started changing face codes for the known characters ingame.
- Fixed missing/corrupt scene borders.
- Changes made to Hollow Hill scene.
- Added a new quest. 'A Lannister always pays his debts'
- Added the ability to buy a re-forged valyrian blade from a certain master craftsman.
- Added 3 new Valyrian weapons.
- Added Dawn sword of the morning.
- Removed a few quests that didnt fit the setting.
- Removed all (most?) of the bugged scenes.
- Fixed Pyke seige scene.
- Added 6 more towns, 17 more castles and 12 more villages to Westeros.
- Changed many Locations to be correct. ie villages to castles/towns. - too many to list.
- Made extensive changes to the map, made most regions much bigger.
- Added Riverrun scene by Gokiller
I still have a few more things to add to the list before next week end, but i feel Beta 7 has made huge improvments over Alpha 6. I hope everyone else agrees.