Be prepared to create your own house and challenge the Seven Kingdoms in this adaptation of Game of Thrones.
A gritty world awaits you full of treachery and traitorous kings, lords and knights. Will you survive the slaughter and take the Iron throne, or will you succumb to the traitorous ways that goes forth in Westeros and Essos.
If you encounter any bugs or need any support regarding this mod please visit our forums: www.AWorldofIceandFire.co.uk/Forums
You may also visit our wiki page: www.AWorldofIceandFire.co.uk/wiki
Or our Patreon page: Patreon.com
A World of Ice and Fire Dev Team.
Here's a small patch fixing some of the most problematic issues with gameplay. You will need to install the contents over your v1.2 folder. I am happy to say this build should be save game compatible, though I would always recommend starting a new game after any patch.
* Battle continuation added to sieges.
* Expanded the defensive area for the siege of Pyke.
* Changed the way killing lords works;
- If you are at war with the faction of the lord you killed, the relationship loss will be less.
- The relationship differs depending on the reputation of the lord killed.
- You will get a big hit for killing an upstanding lord, but if you kill a debauched lord the hit will be much less.
* Joining sea battles when enlisted with a lord will now correctly spawn you in a sea battle.
* Fixed an issue with Golden Company Pikemen weapon skill.
* Fixed an issue with Westerland Pikemen weapon skill.
* Fixed regular sailors not giving ship speed increase but sellsails giving twice as much as they should.
* Your quest log will now update correctly for the lands of always winter quest.
* Small issue fixed with A Lannister always pays his debts quest.
* made a few small changes/fixes to ten towers scene.
* Attempted fix for lords companions being cloned when imprisoned. (requires a new game).
* Fixed issues with hair + beard textures.
* Fixed a small issue with Whitewalker meshes.
* Your own faction should no longer hate you when you kill a lord.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Highest Rated (73 agree) 10/10
great fun mod. It just needs more places and villages
Feb 23 2014 by Rometotalwar11
Lowest Rated (20 agree) 1/10
I always try out GoT mods, but now I have actually played some time on this mod, I can't play any more. It's utter rubbish. I'm sorry, I am going back to Cozur, at least he can code.
May 8 2014 by Sirjoot