Welcome to A New Dawn!
Link to the taleworlds thread : Forums.taleworlds.com
The current version is 0.62. In order to play the mod, you must download v0.5 (which contains all the textures and models used in the mod), then v0.6 (it contains the new musics) and finally v0.62 (the latest patch).
The goal of this mod is to considerably improve the Native game, through the use of Floris Mod Pack as a base, which is already a great improvement. Key changes are :
Minor Factions and World Map
Here you can find the full changelog :
New features and balance changes
- Nearly 150 new music tracks!
- New main menu and loading screen.
- The lower difficulty option now reduces the speed of hostile parties for the first month.
- Considerably increased the gold earned from rents, tournaments, arena, quests, enterprises and being a mercenary.
- Greatly reduced the time required to construct buildings.
- Merchants have now got more gold.
- Wounded agents may now lose blood (and therefore hp) over time. First aid skill helps countering that.
- Wounded agents now deal less damage, are slower and less accurate. Ironflesh and First aid reduce these penalties for heroes.
- Invading faction armies now get an autocalc penalties and their lords have slightly smaller armies.- Ranged weapons are now slightly less accurate and deal less damage (their stats haven't been changed, instead the agents themselves get a malus in battle)
- Battlefields are now flatter.
- Added 2 new shields for low tier troops.
- Optimized some world map triggers, which should reduce the world map lag.
- Finally fixed the extra hp granted to the player in battles (your hp bar will no longer show as full even when it isn't and you won't lose hp after a battle anymore).
- Fixed the flora_kinds file - You should no longer see trees that look way too bright.
- Fixed the butter bug when looting villages.
- Fixed a bug with the eloped girl quest that prevented the guests from spawning.
- Fixed a bug that prevented recruiters from recruiting minor faction troops.
- Fixed the bug that made lords hirable like mercenaries after helping them in battle.
Thanks to these composers for their awesome music !
Just as the title says : a credit page :). Thanks to all those who are listed!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Highest Rated (11 agree) 10/10
Love floris, you'll love this.. Adds tons of new armor and new troop trees and such... Its like floris but extended.. Pretty good so far..............
Oct 29 2014 by Plez2MetU