An entire mod developed in a week. Is it possible? We just proved it was. An enjoyable mix of ego-shooters, fast-based CTF gameplay and team base attack/defend.
The progress is available on the Facepunch thread.
Sorry for the speedy patching, but we're just too eager to add in new things + fix stuff.
The main focus of this little update is turrets. You can now deploy turrets, that'll defend in a large radius where you deploy them. Try not to deploy them in open areas as they'll quickly get sniped from afar.
Full changelog below!
· Added a round system, and map rotation
· New map, 1w_ouroboros
· Added turrets, both deployable and base versions.
Deployables get destroyed from fire, base versions can be repaired
· Sword range increased by 25%
· Sword “width” tripled
· Sword hit-delay reduced by 60%
· Hoplite damage doubled
· Teleport uses 50% less energy
· Teleport range reduced to 4096 units
· Flamethrower damage increased by 1000%
· Sprint-speed increased by 50%
· Blaster firerate increased by 15%
· Blaster damage reduced by 10%
· Chaingun accuracy increased by 20%
· Bullets do 75% less damage to destructables
· Explosives do 100% more damage to destructables
· Grenade launcher splash radius increased by 10%
· Grenade launcher damage increased by 20%
· Grenade projectiles now impact-detonate on models (generator etc.)
· Flame grenades now ignite enemies.
· Melta-Sword doesn’t ignite teammates
· Flag REALLY doesn’t disappear when a player holding it disconnects
· Added the generator model
· Ragdolls should have the appropriate team colour
· Generators now emit destroyed sounds
· New blaster animations
· New sword animations
· New minigun world models
For the 3rd year running the time has come to kick off Mod Appreciation Week 2017 and talk about our favorite mods. To thank those from our community who participate in spreading the love and awareness, we have partnered up with some friends of Mod DB and have a bunch of Steam keys to giveaway:
Nothing is more motivating than knowing something you've built is being enjoyed by others. So this week if there is a mod you love on Mod DB (or anywhere else), make the effort to shout out to them, mention and link their mod in a tweet, blog, forum or facebook post with the hashtag #modlove2017
After you have linked to a mod in a tweet, blog, forum or facebook post, let us know by leaving a comment with a link to your post. At the end of the week we shall be picking a few members at random who followed these rules, and will send them a key from one of the above games.
Your comment action was successful. When a comment is deleted all replies to the comment will be removed as well. Because you are an admin, you can click the \"view deleted\" link above to view deleted comments in-case you wish to undelete them in the future. If this was a mistake, click the link again to reverse the change.