Eras Zombie Invasion: Operation Resurrection is ago!
Steam Name: Alexei Stukov
Hive Workshop Name: Umbrella Corps
Launcher doesn't start the MOD at all...
Link to WrathEd Launcher 1.09 please?
How many new units will Scrin, Traveler 59, and Reaper 17 get?
(I am a full out NOD factions player, but am just curious because i haven't seen that much footage or photos of new units for Scrin's Factions)
My brothers and i can't wait for it!
I literally check this mod page every day.
Can't wait!!!! :)
Are we close to a release now? :)
Will there be airborne landings?
I know those occurred before the landings , but just asking out of curiosity.
A few other questions I have is will we see the FG-42 with the Falschirmenjäger
And how many maps will we see with the Airborne and Falschirmenjäger?
Amazing work so far!
However, may I ask about a few other weapons?:
Lee Enfield No. 5 Mk 1 (Jungle Carbine)
PIAT (If the Germans are getting an AT launcher as well)
Do you guys always have the British variants of grenades?
And will American firearms appear with the British?
IZH-43 i see, well done
The wait is unbearable
Any possible way of compatibility with Misery?
Some new weapons i would like to see
United States of America:
1. M3A1 Grease Gun: (If you are adding tanks, make this another weapon to can earn aside from the normal Thompson Sub Machine Gun, i am well aware of them being rare, but they were mainly used by tank crews for quick defense).
2. Bazooka Rocket Launcher (Shoulder-Fired missile counter to Nazi Germany's armor divisions).
3. Colt Model 1903 Pocket Hammerless (It was mainly used by American officers during World War Two, so this could be assigned to either the Squad Leaders or Team Leaders only if that is how it should be added)
1. Luger P08 Pistol (It was mainly issued to officers mainly, again could be added for only Squad Leaders or Team Leaders)
2. Maschinenpistole 34 or MP34 (Issued mainly to Waffen SS members and later issued to military police units due to it being slowly phased out by the MP-38, still could possibly fit into the game as a starter firearm)
3. FG-42 Paratrooper Rifle (It was a rare firearm to see in World War Two since it was only used by and designed for the specialized Fallschirmjäger paratrooper divisions. A separate class could be available to some players on certain maps if this is added, but then again it was very rare to see.)
4. Panzerfaust Anti-Tank Launcher (It remained in service from 1943 until the end of the war for Nazi Germany. After it was fire, the empty tube left over was to be discarded).
Just some ideas i had in mind and wanted to type into a place where they could get feedback and possibly be considered.
Thank you for reading and God Bless!
I mean I'll take it if you don't want it >.>..
Shouldn't that be red camo..?
Duty also uses most weapons from the Warsaw pact. Freedom uses Nato weapons the most.
Mp5, would you mind if I sent you a link to a Warsaw pact weapons guide? (Completely unrelated to this picture, just had to ask if you would like to see it because I found an extremely detailed one)
Now back on topic:
It looks a bit too dark. And I agree with Otto, why not a normal traditional hunting firearm? Could still be a bolt action too.
I hope you eventually add .22 LR as well
God Bless and thank you for your work so far!
VSS Vintorez 9x39mm Subsonic Suppressed Sniper Rifle is my favorite clandestine rifle to use. (My main weapon in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. currently)
Impressive VSK94 though!
My baby finally got some love.
I suggest you keep the orginal SKS model as that is more of a modern variant.
Why not place it in game though anyways? 2 SKS variants is nice. One with stripper clips, the other with a box magazine.
Yes i agree, new weapons are always welcomed, but again, as you said, just keep realism in mind always.
I just don't want to see the ingame NPCs walking around with AA-12s or a Colt Canada C7 Rifle.
I know that you are highly capable of keeping realism in your mind because so far i have not seen that many issues with your mods. Infact, i love the creativity with firearms like the AK-113 Mongol and the AK-110. Beautiful creativity.
Old weapons tell more of the history of the Zone. They are there to show to players that anything is worth holding onto if it supplies protection.
You completely missed my point.
What i was saying is focus on adding firearms that would be most prevalent. Including the ones from the Warsaw Pact if possible.
I was not saying only add weapons from the Warsaw Pact, rather it should have slightly more of an impact on the firearms currently in game.
AKs were not not the only thing distributed in the Warsaw Pact.
PTRS-41 (Would be very rare considering the firearm and the ammunition, most have ended up in Africa)
Vz24 and/or Vz26
That is just to name a few of the various firearms that were on the Warsaw Pact.
I would also like to point out that i am not saying to only add the old weapons listed on the Warsaw Pact, but do some research about the firearms that were once in great quanity in the Soviet Union, if not, still are.
Sure we can have the addition of more NATO related weapons, i completely understand that (Freedom Faction and the Military)
But lets focus on the addition of old firearms more
Can we stick to some realism though... research the firearm locations before you put them in?
MP5, i suggest you add the old weapons first and then ask the community about the modern weapons.
Remember this is a Soviet province and the Warsaw Pact does have a major effect on it...
I am worried that your mod will just add weapons based off of looks only, not their background or relevance.
Jesus Christ... here we go..
What is the field of view you use MP5?
I will have to check again.
But yes I reinstalled misery then i installed version 1.5 first then part 1 then 2
I will post some pictures here soon
Iron Sights are ****** up on some of the old firearms..
I installed both parts correctly and i have no other mods installed.
Nvm fixed it
Hope you didn't remove the SKS... because i see the Chinese piece of **** Type 63 is listed... :/
Let's just get this version out first... don't add anything else