"You have provided plenty of help to Freedom, and this has earned you the respect of Freedom fighters and their friends. But keep in mind that not everyone in the Zone is a Freedom fan."
I released a quick patch to polish some features which were not working as intended.
-new ancillary and character_trait for generals and princesses not belonging to a noble family
-fixes for agents in campaign_script and EDB
-slightly altered win conditions (but if you prefer you can keep the file from the main submod instead of this new one)
-some alterations in descr_mercenaries. Mutiple lines for units were not working appropriately, now it's ok!
Here the link for downloading:
Dropbox.com Submod - Quick Patch.7z?dl=0
Put the patch after the installation of the main mod. Delete "map.rwm" in "Ufficiale folder" before starting a new game.
That's all for now. Give me further suggestions if you want other features to be included ;)
Happy new year Karl! :)
Happy new year you too! ;)
Hey Mr-Nygren! Thanks for being a loyal fan!
Btw, I think a general slow down of the whole gaming aspects was very necessary. You will still have plenty of battles to fight anyway, don't worry.
and happy gaming! ;)
LAST UPDATE: Aug 11, 2016 - FINAL VERSION
- added 6 new units, enlisted in the mercenary system:
a) Mercenary unit for Dunedain and other Good factions
b) Mercenary unit for Dwarves
c) Mercenary unit for Elves
d) Mercenary unit for Orcs and Uruk-hai
e) Mercenary unit for Middlemen
f) Mercenary unit for Evil men
- These new units can be recruited by every faction in the regions where they are present
- Further differentiation between Good and Evil mercs, now you can exploit them better to fill the gaps in your army
- Substituted the "Outlaws" for Edenwaith with a new unit, Enedwaith Huntsmen (the old unit has been added to the mercs)
- Added images, models, ui cards and text description for the new units
- Slightly changed some parameters and bonuses in EDU and EDB
- Added a new ship unit for all factions, recruitable in the Explorers' Guild
- a few (minor) changes to other .txt files
- This is the FINAL and COMPLETE VERSION of the Sub-mod for DaC v1.01. I won't release any new version for now as I already added what I was planning to do.
I will update my Submod once a new version for DaC will be out.
Enjoy the new features!!
Check my profile in "files" section.
I realized an Overhauled sub-mod to offer an enhanced Divide and Conquer experience.
LAST UPDATE: Aug 8, 2016
- changed throwing attack animation of many foot skirmishers. Old slower animations have been replaced with new faster ones. Foot javelinmen are now more useful;
- revisited character's movement points and guilds availability to all factions;
- several changes concerning bonuses/recruitment/requirements/unit availability in EDB file;
- some alterations in EDU file as regards existent units in the mod;
- Added new guilds in the EDB file and revisioned the availability of those already present in-game;
- revisited and reworked the mercenary system (the overall distribution is somewhat changed);
- recruitable generals (bodyguards) for all factions everywhere;
- Soldiers in generals' units have been revisited (especially for some evil factions);
- reworked the whole guild system (now guilds are easier to be build and, in some specific cases, are accessible early in cities than in castles);
- added several graphic minimods for a better gameplay experience (see Credits);
- Slightly modifications in descr_sm_factions. Some factions will now perform naval invasions more often;
- Texts and descriptions have meen slightly modified to match the new changes implemented;
- Campaign_script and descr_strat have been revisioned. A few scripts have been improved and initial armies at campaign start have been reworked;
- Added some new ui images to match the new changes concerning guilds;
- other small improvements/adjustments here and there.
KNOWN ISSUES (not bugs, but intented featured):
- Generals are recruitable everywhere. You will see that in factions' capitals and other key settlements generals have a double recruitment entry. This is because their availability have been enlarged, so in these key settlements they will be recruitable faster;
- "amplify_bonus for religions have been added in EDB. You will see that the text mention a boost for the Elven culture. This is merely an issue with texts, the bonus will apply to the factional religious conversion, not the Elven religion".
- I plan to release another version later. It will contain a few new units and the mercenary system will be overhauled again by implementing new units and emphasizing the difference between "good" and "evil" mercs.
First: you must install 7-Zip.
Second: the first paragraph is really necessary for the sub-mod to run properly.
Third: I don't know...
I'm fine, thanks. And you?
I'm very busy now, but my modding activity is still operative!
In my Submod units get really dirt fastly, as i'm using Crimson Tide mod (a mod made for M2TW that focused a lot on dust & dirt). So, that's why you see the units like that :)
This addon add new music files and replace some old sound files.
This sub-mod collection offer a lot of stuff which never sub-mods have never offered.
Try it for yourself! :)
Thank you very much for the review.
Sorry, but it isn't save-game compatible.
Units morale is too high because BAI takes benefit about that: morale breaking makes AI inefficient.
Also, I think cavalry stamina is balanced... do you imagine the powerful medieval horse charges?
Music Pack addon UPDATED for SoF v1.7!
SoF - Music Pack updated for version 1.7!
LAST UPDATE: Jan 27, 2016
- added ENGLISH TEXT FIX, translation from Italian to English of every text files.
Now it is much more enjoyable playing Bellum Crucis 7.
I think BC 7.0 has THE BEST warfare system (EDU) on the battlefield and I suggest you to try it!
I have powered graphics, sounds, AI, economic system and rosters... and many many people say me now that BC7 + Enhanced Sub-Mod is the best way to play M2TW!
Great trailer! Keep it up a good work.
BC 7 Enhanced Sub-Mod is the best because it introduces:
- new troops
- graphic improvements
- balanced economic system
- BAI/CAI improvements
- new sound effects
and many other great features...
I voluntarily added this feature into my mod. Rhun has access to these top tier units only in their capital city (mistrand) from the very beginning of the game. This feature gives them a boost in the early phase of the campaign, as it seemed that Rhun was likely to expand its borders very slowly in vanilla MOS, so now they are a threat to all the other surrounding factions.
Btw, these powerful units have high recruitment and upkeep costs and the surrounding good factions (dwarves, dale) also got new units to enlarge their rosters.
Yes, you should try this.
I'm here to help, don't worry! First extract the archive in a temporary folder. Then, copy all the files you see in the data folder of my Submod that you extracted and then paste them into the data folder of Third age mod. Basically, you have to take the files included in the data folder of the submod, open the Third age data folder and overwrite the vanilla files with those provided by the submod.
It should be pretty clear now. :)
The extraction has to be free of errors and the many units I added affect both sides, good factions and evil ones. So, your extraction didn't work well, try to reinstall the Submod. Remember placing the file included within the data folder of the archive into the data folder of Third Age, and then delete the files as stated in the setup above.
Follow the instructions carefully to avoid mistakes of sorts. :)
I don't know why you have that issue, I tested those new units several times and they worked perfectly in the mod.
At the moment I cannot work over my Enhanced mod, but I'm 100% sure that their descriptions were correctly implemented.
Try to reinstall the Enhanced mod following the setup instructions carefully.
I hope that it helps! :)