This member has provided no bio about themself...
I have a question about this mod. Forgive me if it's already answered somewhere: will this mod modify the Warcraft 3 campaigns so they can be played alongside?
Incredible! Thank you so much for reviving one of my favourite games in your vision ^_^
Lovely, thank you ^_^
This mod is going to turn Gothic II into the greatest game ever made, I swear :D Btw, can I ask where is the melody from? I like it.
It looks like the Diablo hero is tripping on shrooms :D
I really like what has been done. It feel very elegant. The main screen looks clean and fresh, and the units gritty as ever. Keep going guys, awesome work :)
Dafuq is this horror?!
Thank you very much for this. Everything is great. Even the Stamina bar removal is great. Thank you!
Hello Captain_Istvan. I created a small list of issues I had with the new mod. There are some suggestions as well and things you might have missed out. Would you like it and where should I send it to you :)
Super awesome, you are the last thing, making this day the best!
This is truly amazing. Thank you for breathing renewed life into this game. I can't wait for the release :)
Yes, maybe concentrate on the buildings and enemies. They should have foliage and messy things about them, so the screen doesn't look cluttered. I can see plenty of barrels and stands. Maybe if you try to cover them, it will give the illusion of fulfillment.
And it stands out from the regular green, which means that everything is fine.
Very charming looking, the trailer has me entranced. I can't judge from a trailer, but it looks very varied and kinda complicated, but also intruiging.
Why is she half-naked?
They look... roman. I don't know whether this is an improvement over the last.
Looks beautifull, really captures the Legacy of Kain atmosphere, are you planning to revive the project? :)
Wow, he actually looks bearable now, thank you :)
Hello Xaphan, I tried your mod today and I'm really enjoying myself. The new levels of depth and variation are sweet. So I wanted to help by listing some issues i'm having or just stating opinions.
- Seifed has a woman's voice
- Hirelings have french voices. I don't know if this is intentional.
- Swamp horrors are named SwampS horror, the extra S is wrong. Same for SwampS spiders
- Veteran swamp horrors have an ability to spin webs.
- How do you combine the charms and relics? It's not specified anywhere. In fact many items seem unusable, like the salvage kit.
- Can you explain how to increase the Gear level? I understand, it's via the Specialties, but it seems unclear to newcomers.
- There seems to be an uneven ratio drop of Health and Mana potions. As a warrior, all I'm getting are mana potions.
- On a personal note, might I suggest removing the Stamina bar? It useless, even the Sorceress overcomes this issue in a couple of levels.
- Sometimes the game feels too easy. I suggest raising the damage output on some creatures, like the young cave wurm. I'm playing on a difficulty for 8 players and they can barely scratch me. Same goes for poison effects.
- Having four levels of belt space from the beginning is not a good idea. Eliminates any form of pressure and a need to restock.
- You probably already have this on your mind, but is there a way to restict some classes from certain gear? There's no point in having mage gear if I can just as easily wear heavy armor. At least for the starting areas.
- Can you please put some items for gear level one? Being stuck with the same gear until leveling up my specialty doesn't really excite me.
- The Lycanthropy skill has nothing to do with vampirism. On contrare its the disease that transforms into a werewolf. Also make it more rare to use. If i specialise in melee, nothing stops me from being a vampire all the time and pounding everything in my path
- Wanga dolls don't display in the game screen
Yes I agree on making it a separate file, for the sake of nostalgia :D
You know, I can't agree with Raziel having a human face. Firstly this collides with his blue-ish skin and it looks ugly. Second after passing through the Abyss he can't have kept his skin. Raziel comments that the Abyss is like acid if i'm not mistaken.
Awesome! I'll try this mod as soon as I have the time. Keep on going, your work looks great.
Beautifull. The old design looks almost deserted, but now it feels like a functional city
What does modest mean, does it simplify the way characters and units look?
Also, do you plan on creating a Warriors of the north version?
They look very good. So the point is to create all creatures, with the exception of the Gnoms, lizard kin?
And a heroic new age
All hail, I was expecting this to take a lot longer. Happy holidays to you and take a well earned brake :)
It looks very beautiful, great work
You're adding new things, now it looks really thematic, I love it.
It's so beautifull, reminds me of Gothic II. Can't wait to explore it ^^