This member has provided no bio about themself...
Is the only non-ascii rogue-like game that I actually enjoy to play. Got it in the Humble Bundle some days ago and I love it.
Version 1.0.7 have some stability problems in linux, but the developer is working around the clock to fix it. The version in Desura is stable, so I am waiting a desura key to use it.
in the end, a GREAT linx game
It is a great game. In linux it works perfect and beautiful.
- Good puzzles
- Very beatiful graphics
- Linux version works great
- Great control
- Are you kidding? the only enemies are skeletons?
- Characters seems to came from Clichequest :D
A great game, but it is kind of disappointing to find only skeletons. Is like Lord of the Rings and this Orcs fixation...
But a great great game
First the pros:
- Great music
- Well designed and BIG enemies
- Great retro-graphics
- lots of humor and good history
- Very short. Only a couple of hours or less to finish it
- More music. The soundtrack is good.. but there is only one
- Did I mention that it was short?
I had a great time playing it. I loved the humor in the dialogs. Battles with bosses are good but short....
- And endless mode with endless random levels
- more dificult
- Some hidden levels (maybe there are hidden levels and I am a loser :D )
No reviews were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the review list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.