The multi-bearded adventure game where you get to control up to 32 player characters simultaneously! Meet Wolf, a bearded carpenter, who has lost his family and decided to wander the world and protect anyone in distress. He owns a magical medallion that can instantly create his double to aid him in his fight. The game combines a 2D platformer and a tower-defense genre: defend each village from incoming monster hordes, using a combined strength of your player character clones.
First the pros:
- Great music
- Well designed and BIG enemies
- Great retro-graphics
- lots of humor and good history
- Very short. Only a couple of hours or less to finish it
- More music. The soundtrack is good.. but there is only one
- Did I mention that it was short?
I had a great time playing it. I loved the humor in the dialogs. Battles with bosses are good but short....
- And endless mode with endless random levels
- more dificult
- Some hidden levels (maybe there are hidden levels and I am a loser :D )