The multi-bearded adventure game where you get to control up to 32 player characters simultaneously! Meet Wolf, a bearded carpenter, who has lost his family and decided to wander the world and protect anyone in distress. He owns a magical medallion that can instantly create his double to aid him in his fight. The game combines a 2D platformer and a tower-defense genre: defend each village from incoming monster hordes, using a combined strength of your player character clones.
Just an average game like thousands of others (especially Flash games).
Plot is too naive, sorry but I can't stand it.
First the pros:
- Great music
- Well designed and BIG enemies
- Great retro-graphics
- lots of humor and good history
- Very short. Only a couple of hours or less to finish it
- More music. The soundtrack is good.. but there is only one
- Did I mention that it was short?
I had a great time playing it. I loved the humor in the dialogs. Battles with bosses are good but short....
- And endless mode with endless random levels
- more dificult
- Some hidden levels (maybe there are hidden levels and I am a loser :D )
Fun, but very repeditive.
No reviews were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the review list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.