Been pretty busy since the last update, with lots o' stuff happenin:
- Really been stuck into the story campaign
- Bit more modelling stuff getting done
- I have now (finally!) watched 'The Shield' in its entirety - three episodes a week made it fly by, so thanks for that Channel 7 - and I can now confirm that it is the greatest TV Drama ever, with the greatest finale that has, and will ever be, seen.
- Started the long delayed process of changing the how fleets move between planets.
- Been going rather well at Uni - Sitting on just over 104% after my first two assignments in the programming unit I'm doing.
- And more things that none of you probably want to hear about.
Some more detail on one of the above dot points:
Instead of being able to jump-around willy-nilly, fleets will now have to move through certain places to get to other places. (ala SOASE)
The first reason for doing this: Because I can
The second, and the actual reason: Moons and stuff.
An eventual thing is going to be moons around certain planets, and I want you to have to take the planet (or the moon, depending on which system) first.
You will have to fight in space around the Gas Giant itself BEFORE you can attack Yavin 4
That's about it, unless you want to hear about my in-grown toenail and/or my twisted ankle and/or my Star Wars fan-fic thing that I'm writing.