This group is for you which want to show in your profile you are a single person developing a game, making if not all the game aspects(music, coding, arts), at least most of it, the famous 'lone wolfs' of the indie game world. This group also is supposed to show you respect greatly others which do the same, other 'lone wolfs'. Our games sure take longer to come out and demands much more effort, but you bet they are cool when they do!
Update about big changes: new name, updated site, new main menu, new GUI, new AI, Oculus Rift support, redesigned/updated locations.
Posted by SashaDarko on Feb 23rd, 2014
There are lots of changes since the last update.
0) I updated the engine (just from 4.1 to 4.3) and it corrupted everything in the project, so I was forced to delete it. But I had a backup and downgraded to 4.2, so far it works. But I need to redo some things...
1) I changed the name of the game. The Last Disbeliever is now called The Last Dogma. It sounds much better and it's still "TLD".
2) The site has been destroyed by Freehostia, but I changed hosting provider and re-created the site using my memory.
3) New GUI and Main Menu. It's not finished yet, but you can see significant changes on screenshots below.
NEW (not final version):
4) All locations have been redesigned and now look much better.
5) Not all people have noticed, but there is an "Oculus Rift support" line in the description and I finally started to work on it.
But I need someone to test the results, since I don't have the hardware. If I won't find anyone, OVR support won't be available before release, perhaps only months later after that.
6) I was using free AI system, which works very badly and it seems that its creators just don't care about it anymore. I finally decided to change it, no longer trying to improve this mess.