The Last Dogma is a first person dark comedy action-adventure set in the year 1999 of an alternate reality world, where US actively campaigns for world domination, UK is ruled by the dictator from Iran and Yugoslavia is being invaded by several countries.
You play as Sebastian Arise, an ATF special agent tasked with the tracking and eradication of local firearms dealers. One day straightforward tracking mission turns into disaster, thrusting him into the village of cannibalistic Christian cult known as “Holy Intentions”. Entwined in a web of intrigues between emotion-feeding daemons, Sebastian must keep his senses sharp as he travels back in 1366 A.D. to stop the things he shouldn’t stop.
- Unique and dark surreal story, which has no place for heroes and features two different storylines with their own endings
- Original soundtrack featuring epic symphonic passages and shamisen dance electro
- Atmospheric gigantic and claustrophobic locations, each with its own style
- Special adventure system with the use of “Look,” “Investigate” and “Talk” commands
- Lots of well-hidden secrets, including “Secret World” campaign, where you’ll meet the Narrator
- Professionally recorded voice acting from the actors of Stasis, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Huntsman: The Orphanage and Deadstar
Major update is now available for download on Itch and IGS store pages. The game is 60% of the way to the Top 100 in Greenlight. Please vote and ask your friends to do the same!
List of changes:
- New Feauture: Animality (enemy soldiers may leave wild animals after the death)
- New Feature: Completely new Introduction and Ending sequences
- New feature: Special "Note from the developer" scene
- Combat has been changed: gun is louder and slower, enemy soldiers produce fountains of blood and disappear after some time (influenced by No More Heroes dilogy)
- New weapon models (Magnum Revolver and Katana)
- New models, sounds, textures, etc.
- New: Levels were changed and now have more details
- Updated GUI
- Updated scenario
- Each level now has a “location” title with animation
- Label above the enemies and NPC have been removed
- Sebastian notes about in-game Ammo & Health were changed (obscure reference to Father Ted is now gone)
- 100+ minor bug/graphic fixes
Also, Sacred Line Genesis cartridge release is now available from Watermelon (Pier Solar HD, Project Y):
Latest tweets from @sashadarko
Sacred Line Genesis: Remastered Edition is now on Greenlight: T.co
May 26 2015, 1:10pm
@vintzend Hi, It will be available once cartridge release is sold out. Sorry for late answer, but it's better to ask questions via e-mail.
May 16 2015, 5:59am
Huge, in-depth review of Sacred Line Genesis, featuring exclusive screenshots from Sacred Line Zero (in Deutsch) T.co
Apr 17 2015, 3:07pm
@MoonWatcherMD Silent Hill? Why?
Apr 9 2015, 6:16pm
Apr 9 2015, 4:39pm
Apr 4 2015, 2:23am