Ok this i a mod idea, i have seen a CnC mod for this game but i think its not alive
Some essential tips:
* Humans often lose a game, because they depend too much on ranged weaponry. This dependence causes humans to lose initiative, then to cease pushing forward, which in turn make humans lose too much mapspace, and finally to lose the battle.
* Remember to use block ability! ("c" or middle mouse button) Thanks to it, you can absorb much of the damage enemy inflicts upon you.
* Be polite, and don't ask the commander for too much. If you command for a while, you'll find that commanding is a very hard thing to do (especially full and steady concentration on everything commanders should do).
* Keep close to your squad officer. You'll get an additional buff.
* If you hit your enemy from behind or when he uses ranged weaponry, you'll receive additional bonus to the damage inflicted upon him.
A mod project/sketch for S2, which would be set in C&C3 Tiberian Universe (with the tech around 2055-2060).