Finally, a Filipino group on Moddb! This group is open for Filipinos, Fil-Ams, Fil-Chinese, and other people who live in or love the Philippines to join. Everyone is welcome. This group's goal is to bring as many Filipinos as possible together here on Moddb, forming our own little Moddb community. Asteeg! Join now, we have puppies!
If you are reading this then that means the USA Beta V1.1 has been authorized for download. But before you dive in there are a few things you should know...
Meaning you must have V1.0 installed first.
Don't have it yet? GET IT NAO!
Extract everything in the .rar folder into your main ZH directory, If you wish to play this mod along with others, see this guide for help.
- Your must have ZeroHour patched to 1.04
- This mod uses custom AI, so make sure to backup the ZH "Data/Scripts" folder by moving it or renaming it to prevent conflict.
Changes from USA Beta V1.0:
- FIXED USA MISMATCHES!!
- Fixed broken intro movie
- Removed Burton mobile from Z Stadium Map
- New cameo for foxhole
- Edited SupW Gen AI
- Optimized patriot assisted targeting effect
- the armory is done, damaged states scaffolding geometry and all for all USA gens
- changed USA vehicle drone system - vehicles now have just 2 possible drones:
- Field Support Drone - once purchased vehicles self repair and gain a 10% hp bonus.
- Combat Support Drone - has a target designator laser and a weapon depending on the parent vehicle: anti-infantry vehicles get an anti-inf weapon drone, AT vehicles an AT weapon drone and AA vehicles an AA weapon drone.
- Fixed the composite armor upgrade for pretty much all usa tanks - many were still using the HP bonus instead of the armor bonus.
- Fixed retarded Pitbull size
- Fixed missing terrain textures
- Fixed Excalibur model (added missing laser pointer)
- Changed how the microwave tank works. It now has direct fire pulse weapon that burns infantry and (hopefully) clear garrisons. Emitter weapon now destroys incoming missiles.
- Disabled avenger PDL
- Fixed invisible Gun Emplacement
- various ini edits
- some other things that I probably forgot...
Can't open the .rar file? Get WinRAR.