It's getting closer, Sanko will soon be played by somebody else then me. I am secretly hoping that people will find the forcefield system fun. To celebrate and familiarize others with what Sanko has what it don't have, I've made a video. It is the 3rd development video that i have made to this date.
Here you go:
The video is mainly about what I have done to the game to make it better, so for those who don't like videos, here's a nice&clear list or two,
- Camera Collision
- Animations of running back and to the sides, also to the front
- Wind blows the faster you move, if you move fast you hear a loud wind sound
- Background Music for both the menu and the first level
- Sanko finally has a fully textured and animated helper!
- Made a number of new textures
- HighScore system
- Lives System (player has 10 lives)
Fixed or Improved:
- Sanko's movement script has been cleared up and sped up
- Krystof is now better at python then he was before
- Updated to the latest version of blender's 2.57s
- Cleaned up and clarified majority of the bugs in the scripts
- Remade two textures that felt a bit bland
- Changed the post-processing effect of bloom to a more subtle and appropriate filter.
Yet to accomplish:
- I have yet to make the GUI system work, I want words! Dynamic ones!
- The very end of the level
Well, thats it, thanks lads & ladies!