Sanko Lineage : Open Door is a cyberpunk action adventure about an ex-government agent, cyborg called Sanko of the Sanko Lineage whom lives in a galaxy occupied by cyborgs, his ancestors are nearly famous for their work well done for the government on one of the seven planets. They were loyal and able, a welcoming combination of qualities for the authorities. Whilst on his last mission, Sanko discovered nasty truth about his employer and decided to go. He gives in his resignation, leaves his family tradition behind and sets off to a journey home. His home planet is waiting for him. The road ahead is not going to be easy and there aren't many who want him free, he's too important for a plan in the making to be unobserved. As a player, you'll embark on a mission in which you can use Sanko's 3 force abilities in any way you deem appropriate, your main objective is to get home and rest on a rocking chair whilst watching the double sunset happen in this magical galaxy
It's getting closer, Sanko will soon be played by somebody else then me. I am secretly hoping that people will find the forcefield system fun. To celebrate and familiarize others with what Sanko has what it don't have, I've made a video. It is the 3rd development video that i have made to this date.
Here you go:
The video is mainly about what I have done to the game to make it better, so for those who don't like videos, here's a nice&clear list or two,
- Camera Collision
- Animations of running back and to the sides, also to the front
- Wind blows the faster you move, if you move fast you hear a loud wind sound
- Background Music for both the menu and the first level
- Sanko finally has a fully textured and animated helper!
- Made a number of new textures
- HighScore system
- Lives System (player has 10 lives)
Fixed or Improved:
- Sanko's movement script has been cleared up and sped up
- Krystof is now better at python then he was before
- Updated to the latest version of blender's 2.57s
- Cleaned up and clarified majority of the bugs in the scripts
- Remade two textures that felt a bit bland
- Changed the post-processing effect of bloom to a more subtle and appropriate filter.
Yet to accomplish:
- I have yet to make the GUI system work, I want words! Dynamic ones!
- The very end of the level
Well, thats it, thanks lads & ladies!
Designing the main menu is no easy task nor is it trivial.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.