Wolfram was already downloaded more than 10,000 times, but the release was darkened for some people due to crashes. This patch fixes them, as well as other minor problems, and rebalances the game a bit.
Despite our careful testing of Wolfram before the release, some players reported a certain amount of problems. The most critical was a crash on some systems. We have fixed all the errors found, and added an automated crash report system in case there will be found more problems. Besides we tried to take into consideration complaints about the balance.
So, what's new in Wolfram version 1.1?
NEW FEATURES AND MODIFICATIONS
- Added CrashRpt system for automated crash report generation and submission.
- Added "Level statistics" item to the Controls menu.
- Flashlight range increased.
- MP-40 bullet damage increased.
- Luger reload time decreased.
- MG-42 accuracy increased a bit in an IronSight mode for a crouched player.
- Fixed bug with software sound which led to a crash.
- Fixed bug with "Bloodlust" achievement, when it was enough to kill 3 enemies instead of 50.
- Fixed a minor problem in a loopback network code.
- Ragdoll intertia decreased.
Please note that the patch 1.1 must be installed over the proper release version. English patch is for US
versions; russian patch is for the Russian
For those who still doubt whether to download and play Wolfram, we publish several new screenshots from E1M3 and E1M6 levels. Have you got psyched already?