Universe Edge is a single-player, spaceship-building game, in here you focus on building your spaceship, training crews, and arming it! and fight aliens! or be friendly :)
- Community/Player built Universe - all players can submit their Space Stations to the Universal Server, as a location that every player can travel into!
- Spaceship building including non-cube blocks and paints that support all RGB colors.
- Wide selection of equipments, with wide variety of customization on how you want them to work. Design your dream Command Center!
- Flexible Weapon creation, how many turrets should it have? how fast and hard should it fire? lasers? tesla? plasma? cannonball? hmmm.
- Fully destroyable environment and objects.
- Rich interaction capabilities with AI robot crews, trainable, assign tasks and stations.
- Gather, salvage or plunder materials, to build and repair objects. other unique mind-blowing features will be soon announce when nearing release.
12 Weapon Components
4 Block Shapes
Universe Edge is currently in early development stage that started on August 13, 2011.
Three In-game trailers are planned to release subsequently towards release that will show different aspect of the gameplay:
-From piloting a small ship in the middle of an asteroid belt to save an equipment inside an abandoned space station.
-The daily life of a Commander in his starship, managing crew, maintaining food supply and equipment integrity.
-and a Fleet of Human ships encountering another fleet of Alien vessels that will race your heart as if its the end of humanity.
Universe Edge is a sequel and a huge upgrade and refining of Universe Edge : The Solar System which was released on February 09, 2011, you can play it at Kongregate [Play]
I am currently only a single developer working on this game. I will always miss or lack of something, especially in the "Ideas/Gameplay" section, if you have a cool idea/suggestion! you can send me an email at rebellion534 gmail com or just comment here or in the forums. I'd be happy to post your name in the Frontier Space Station wall of names! :) Thank you!
A dramatic post ahead.
Due to the lack of time, I wasn't able to do anything at all for UE for 3 weeks now :(Some watchers patiently waiting for updates, but sadly I cannot see myself anymore havingthe time to work on UE for the next several months. I did not expect this at all when I started UE.Officially, the development of UE will be postpone.
There will be a point in my life that I will come back and finish UE, as our imagination for this game will forever haunt me. I would like to thanks everyone for supporting, giving ideas and most of all, giving me the motivation on the days of development. and I am really sorry for not being able to push the development on the state of being playable.I wont put down this page and the forums to preserve the ideas.
On the bright side, There a few games in development with active developers that quite resembles the theme of UE. I am very sure that you will like them as much as you liked UE:
Thank you Watchers.