It is the year 2938. The long wished-for encounter of the X Universe and the Earth holds both joy and sorrow for the people. Despite flourishing trade, the clash of the diverse races, cultures and life forms creates new tensions, mistrust and open conflict that need to be overcome!
So here is the B5 conversion mod for X3 Terran Conflict (Please read before downloading, I'll try to be brief):
1. Download the mod
2. Make sure you have a clean install of X3TC v3.2 (THERE'S NO GOING BACK TO VANILLA AFTER THE CHANGES, WITHOUT ANOTHER CLEAN INSTALL)
Maybe install it in a different location if you want to keep an existing copy?
3. If you want the Cycrow cheats then install them next as my scripts WILL write over them (I recommend that you do, if you want to make vids or cheat in ships etc)
Cheat package (TC)
4. Now extract the mod into your X3TC directory
5. Rename the last two sets of CAT/DAT files so that they follow the number progression of the ones already there, probably 14 and 15
6. Go into the loadscreen folder, create another folder called hidden and shove the old X3 screens into it(unless you want to have them show in-game)
It's only been tested with win7/win10 and no other mods. (it works with a steam install)
It's way better than the demo, but still there are things missing or not changed...wrong videos or voices etc
Most B5 ships and other stuff is in, but the League are a bit thin and so they have temporary stations etc..
One notable ship missing is the Excalibur.
I/we hope to be able to patch a lot of the missing stuff in at some point. THIS WOULD LIKELY REQUIRE A RESTART, SO DON'T BUILD AN EMPIRE
YOU'D HATE TO LOSE PLEASE.
It has lots of content and therefore potential for story/missions(see X3 MD(mission director), but there are very few in there at the moment.
Hence the SANDBOX title. It's not been tested anywhere near as much as I'd like. I/we really hope you get something out of it after such a long wait
English only version currently...sorry :/
Once in-game set the Gamma to about 112.
There's more but it would make this post very long winded.
See other documentation in the download for further info.
Please comment to our FB group or website for queries.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add download and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.