A 2D RPG based around aircraft from the 1920s on a set of fancy islands occupied by four different races. Design your own aircraft, trade stock, take on jobs and upgrade your wings as you fly and dogfight across a collection islands. For Windows, but specifically Intel Ultrabooks.
r005 of Those Magnificent Men available, you can now hire crew for your journey: - 'Gunners' enable you to fire in 360°, 'Tuners' give you a speed boost, 'Mechanics' repair your airframe automatically over time, 'Packers' enable you to pack more cargo into your hull, 'Dealers' give you a discount against stock and parts.
r005 of Those Magnificent Men available
You can now hire crew for your journey:
Full Change Log:
# ALL SHINY & NEW
- Neutral aircraft appear when flying - avoid, shoot or ignore them.
- Build Points can be obtained by landing, completing jobs and shooting enemies. Points are carried over for each game.
- Airframe selection screen so you can select which airframe and what colour to start the game with.
- Hire a motly Crew.
* Gunners provide you with a second on-screen joystick so that you can fire in 360°
* Mechanics repair your aircraft in real-time.
* Tuners boost the speed of your aircraft.
* Dealers give you a discount on buying stuff.
* Packers give you a little more room to store stuff.
# TWEAKED, ADJUSTED or POLISHED A BIT
- Location names increased from 975 to 990.
- Additional coastline images added.
- Groups renamed.- Group logos and distances added to available jobs.
- Location markers updated to show the groiup colours of the controlling group for that location.
- Lift for large wing increased by 50% for balancing
- Damage replaced by Strength on flying screen to be more intuitive.
- Initial Build Points reduced by 1000
- Airframes cannot be created if they do not pass checks for wings, lift, engines and tails.
- Collision detection for aircraft and birds improved.
- The default Wolrossi airframe now coloured white to enable custom colouring.
# REPAIRED or PATCHED UP
- Fixed 'red/green' cash bug.
- Fixed crashing enemy bug.