SWAT™ 4 is the next installment of the successful tactical first person shooter franchise. SWAT™ 4 will have new features, like multi-player and co-op modes while still maintaining the features people love about the previous SWAT™ titles. Combining the high degree of tactical gameplay with an extensive tutorial, quick-start action mode, and adjustable tactic levels SWAT™ 4 will be sure not to disappoint!
Updated Dec 28th, 2014; see changelog. This distribution provides an easy installer for all common SWAT 4 maps ever made, along with their readmes. Torrent download (1.2 GB) only, so please seed it.
More info and details can be found at the SWAT 4 wiki.
Note that these maps do not appear under Campaign menu or QMM. To play these, use 'Host Game' menu or console command 'open mapname'.
* Hundreds of SP and MP maps (5 GB uncompressed)
* Readmes and screenshots from original authors
* Disable initial dispatches in SP/COOP maps
* Sorted voting list in TSS
* Fix duplicate map name issues
* Versions 1.0, 1.1 and TSS 1.0 supported
* Manual installation also possible
=== v1.2 (2014-12-28) ===
* Added Sky Tower, Vacuity and Hardcore Maps
* Removed many redundant/glitched maps
* Fix duplicate name issues in TSS map list
* Installer should now ask for UAC permission
=== v1.1 (2014-06-08) ===
* Some fixes and more readmes
* Added SOG_TrainingFacility and VUG_QMM_Pack
=== v1.0 (2014-05-24) ===
* Initial release
* New maps: Bordertown RMX, Dodge City Day RMX