Change log: - Improved lighting and areas with too much darkness - Increased auditory cues as well as visual ones - Added sound to electricity - Eliminated...
"They say that earth is a myth... that whole civilizations once lived together and made peace together... that people were kind to one another, just because they could be..."
"No wonder it's a myth..."
And the rain swept away our sorrows, the untold secrets of the past... The life and lies all followed, for the dream to never last...
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
And the rain swept away our sorrows, the untold secrets of the past...
All images are made by Flying M Games
All rights reserved
Copyright @2013 FlyingMGames
Hello Everyone! Thank you all for being so patient with the demo. We have addressed the problems cited by many and hope you will have a go at this improved version!
Will be in downloads section as soon as authorization is finished.
C - Crouch
F - Interact
Space - Jump
While Weapon is unequipped:
Right click to pick up objects
Leftclick to throw them
While Weapon is equipped:
Left Click to Fire
R to reload
- Improved lighting and areas with too much darkness
- Increased auditory cues as well as visual ones
- Added sound to electricity
- Eliminated Strafe and Double-Jump
- Added more ammo
- Fixed bug where player would become stuck on seats
- Fixed Bot collision
- Fixed explosion barrel radius
- Added a "special" hidden gem (;
- Detailed and polished contamination area
- Fixed texture on containers
- Larger buildings for city
- Fixed a bug where player would finish and still die
- Updated collisions on buildings
- Added physics for player to pick up and put down objects.
Latest tweets from @surreal_system
Dec 12 2013, 12:41am
@Surreal_System Update: Added physics for player to pick up and put down objects
Dec 12 2013, 12:31am
T.co If you have not done so, you can subscribe to our Youtube channel. Check out all the Surreal System Videos
Dec 11 2013, 11:02pm
Download the demo free! T.co
Dec 11 2013, 6:52pm
Hello Everyone! As you may know, the release is on the horizon, hopefully by the end of this month. T.co
Dec 11 2013, 6:20pm
Dec 11 2013, 6:14pm
Added a "special" hidden gem (; T.co
Dec 11 2013, 6:12pm
T.co Thank you all for the feedback, we have Improved lighting and areas with too much darkness.
Dec 11 2013, 6:11pm
retweet if you have tried out the Surreal System Demo.
Dec 11 2013, 4:49pm
be sure to download the demo of surreal system. we would like to hear your feedback. T.co
Dec 11 2013, 4:48pm