"They say that earth is a myth... that whole civilizations once lived together and made peace together... that people were kind to one another, just because they could be..."
Hello Everyone! Thank you all for being so patient with the game. As you may know, the release is on the horizon, hopefully by the end of this month. Until then, here is a short demo of Surreal System! Download it now and enjoy! It is short, but it should give you a feel for the tone, etc that you can expect. Surreal System Demo Will be in downloads section as soon as authorization is finished.
Posted by Surrealness on Dec 10th, 2013
Hello Everyone! Thank you all for being so patient with the demo. We have addressed the problems cited by many and hope you will have a go at this improved version!
Will be in downloads section as soon as authorization is finished.
C - Crouch
F - Interact
Space - Jump
While Weapon is unequipped:
Right click to pick up objects
Leftclick to throw them
While Weapon is equipped:
Left Click to Fire
R to reload
- Improved lighting and areas with too much darkness
- Increased auditory cues as well as visual ones
- Added sound to electricity
- Eliminated Strafe and Double-Jump
- Added more ammo
- Fixed bug where player would become stuck on seats
- Fixed Bot collision
- Fixed explosion barrel radius
- Added a "special" hidden gem (;
- Detailed and polished contamination area
- Fixed texture on containers
- Larger buildings for city
- Fixed a bug where player would finish and still die
- Updated collisions on buildings
- Added physics for player to pick up and put down objects.