Call of Pripyat takes you once again into the vicinity of the Chernobyl nuclear reactor that exploded in 1986. This so-called "Zone" is a highly contaminated area cordoned off by the military and now is combed through by the so-called stalkers, modern fortune hunters, in search of unique artifacts. In the role of Agent Alexander Degtyarev, who is dressed up as stalker, you have to investigate the mysterious disappearance of five military helicopters and thereby stand one’s ground against the various stalker groups.
A collection of some ambient/cinematic music themes that can be used for the main menu of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat (also available for Call of Chernobyl). The music is very intense, dramatic, and can make the starting up of the game leave that much more of an impact on the rest of your gameplay. Enjoy!
You can use these in your mods/addons, but just make sure to give ChernobylTV and me credit.
All songs come from the YouTube Channel "ChernobylTV": Youtube.com
List of ogg files:
1. Old Soviet Missile Base. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwdSA2BG2PU)
2. Chernobyl NPP and Pripyat. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPkvPpaYyJY)
3. Military Bunker. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltRNyk_05qc)
4. Urban and Underground Exploration. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9VhCb7M5TU)
5. Private Chernobyl. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GACAV2H4D5g)
6. Retro Chernobyl. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJBXKpUjj2g)
7. Kyiv Walking Tour. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUGI5L2JCLA)
8. 2 Days in Chernobyl. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyovnIM0ZIg)
1. Download .zip file.
2. Extract "gamedata" folder to S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat directory.
3. Go to "gamedata\sounds\music" and pick a menu song from the list of .ogg files that you like.
4. Name that file "menu.ogg" and delete rest of the .ogg files from directory.
5. Enjoy the new opening music when you fire up that Cheeki Breeki bad-boi.