Resistance Force is close combat multiplayer team action FPS with focus on realism. This game is in development for over two years and we're glad to finally present you a fully playable albeit limited version of this game. No information about this game was published until this point because we wanted to present you something you can already enjoy and not wait years to finish and then be possibly disappointed.
It's also a great milestone for development because fully playable game means a lot. It means it can be incrementally enhanced and these individual enhancements can be delivered to players in short time.
Current alpha version features:
- single life, no respawn during round
- two teams fighting against each other (specops vs terrorists)
- one map with objective (bombing, terrorists have to plant bomb in one of possible targets)
- currently one gun (pistol)
- firing directly with your gun using iron sights, no crosshair
- realistic environment and lighting
- custom engine designed and optimized for the game
- ragdoll physics
- auto-update system
- processor: about 2.0 GHz or better
- graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 128MB or better, ATI X700 128MB or better (pixel shaders 2.0a/b required)
- 150MB disk free
(available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X)