As with any software launch, some stuff slipped through with Patent Blaster one point zero, so I pushed out a bugfix update to fix them. Specifically, 1.0.1 addresses the following stuff:
- Slightly prettier and better-behaved particles.
- Swords are now attached at a creature's hand if it has one.
- Improved physics stability.
- Removed flesh-eating revenants and resurrecting revenants, as they were annoying.
- Reduced chance of sound distortion.
- Improved display of sticky particles.
- Removed knockback flamethrowers, as they were useless.
You can enjoy the benefits of these changes by re-downloading the demo, or of you are in the elite club of Full Blasters of Patent, re-downloading from the link you received.
I'm also planning on a meatier content-containing update entitled The House Update. More info on that soon.
Hover-Elephant voted yes on Proposition Murder.