Here is the latest in our new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Double-tap tab to freeze time
- Hold space to move camera slowly
- Parameters have different editor controls
- Script definitions for parameter editor types
- Added level parameters to editor ribbon
- Added multi-select widget (e.g. for objectives and achievements)
- Fixed missing convex hulls for attachment items
- Added warning dialog box when convex hulls are missing
- Enemies are more wary if target is standing still and holding attack
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe below.