Here is the latest in our new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Added ten early prototype challenge levels
- Added initial challenge level selection menu (press 'challenge' on main menu)
- Added LevelSet xml files, which list a whole set of challenge levels to display in selector
- Added "Name" and "Description" fields to level xml
- Can exit out of challenge level end to continue playing completed level
- Fixed problem with levels that have empty Objectives text
- Starting work on function to detect which data files are used
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe below.