Mount and Blade is a 3D, open-ended, single-player, third- or first-person, computer role-playing game, created and distributed by the Turkish development house TaleWorlds. Mount and Blade has a medieval setting, without any fantasy elements. Mount and Blade is notable for its emphasis on realistic cavalry combat, which was common in the era, but is largely absent in most RPG titles.
Use this patch if you already have 0.95x installed.
Many thanks for your kind feedback on the past versions. We have been able to fix a number of bugs and improve the performance of the game. We hope that version 0.953 will be more stable and more fun to play. As usual, please let us know if there are any bugs so that we can try to fix them as soon as possible.
I'll post the download information for 0.953 here rather than starting a new thread.
Fixes in this version include:
- Crashes related to parties being removed solved.
- Character portraits in notes window fixed
- Bug fixed which resulted in strange behavior in spawning new troops in arenas and some other scenes
- Fixed incomplete shadows in towns
- Various balancing fixes.
- In Video options, Realistic Shadows on Plants has the wrong default value. This should be "Full".
Again many thanks for reporting these bugs.