The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is an epic, open-ended single-player game where you create and play any kind of character you can imagine. Be the noble hero embarking on an epic quest, or an insidious thief rising to leadership of his guild. Be a malevolent sorcerer developing the ultimate spell of destruction, or a reverent healer searching for the cure to a plague. Your actions define your character, and your gameplay changes and evolves in response to your actions. Confront the assassins' guild, and they take out a contract on you. Impress them, and they try to recruit you instead. No two sagas are the same in the world of Morrowind. Gameplay is further extended with the inclusion of The Elder Scrolls Construction Set (bundled with the game). This powerful tool is being used to create the entire game, and will also allow players to modify and add to Morrowind in any way they see fit. Change character or creature attributes and skills, introduce new weapons or dungeons into the...
Upgrades MCA 7.0 to 7.1. Requires a full install of MCA 7.0 NOTE: If you downloaded this prior to 04/21/2013 you need to re-download it as it was missing MCA_Torch_Poison.nif.
CHANGES IN 7.1
- mca_setup script now works correctly.
- Updated Tamriel Rebuilt addon for Sacred East. Added Undertakers with carts with coffins on them which will appear around Necrom. Coffin mesh by Barbarus.
- Included the missing MCA_A_M_Mole_Quiver_TR.nif for the Tamriel Rebuilt addon.
- Female Nord, Imperial and Redguard vampires are no longer bald.
- Created a new addon for Westly's Khajiit Diversity Revamped mod, changing some of the MCA khajiits to the new races. Also adds a couple of new companions.
- Added the missing Magic Torch meshes.