We have a double feature for you today. Not only are we releasing a 1.5.2 pre-release but there’s also another weekly snapshot for 1.6 to get your hands on!First up, the 1.5.2 pre-release. We’ve decided to put out a small bug fix update to address some minor issues that players are having in 1.5.1, and you can test it out before it goes live! A full list of fixes are as follows:
- [Bug MC-22] – Jukebox audio volume doesn’t decrease
- [Bug MC-1123] – SMP: Anvils charge level for nothing when using languages other than English
- [Bug MC-1407] – Tamed wolves and cats despawn
- [Bug MC-4253] – Endermen are rendered hostile if they take environmental damage
- [Bug MC-8112] – Pick-Block and Furnaces
- [Bug MC-8260] – Achievement "Hot Topic" Uses Faceless Furnace Icon
- [Bug MC-11229] – Using the anvil for free
- [Bug MC-12133] – Arrows visually float when shot into a block.
- Improvements to FPS when using high-resolution texture packs
- Many Realms fixes.
Grab the pre-release here:
Report bugs here (but please use the search function before you post duplicates!):
Next up, we have the snapshot! Not too much has changed on the surface since 13w17a as most of our efforts are focused on the launcher currently, but there’s a few cool things you’ll want to check out:
- Added a new “Hardened Clay” block
- Added extra tooltip info in the search tab for the creative inventory
- Made deserts more deserty
- Zombies made slightly more sociable
- Bug fixes!
You’ll need to (re-)download the new launcher to grab the snapshot.
- Windows: S3.amazonaws.com
- Mac/OSX: S3.amazonaws.com
- Linux/Other: S3.amazonaws.com
// The Minecraft and Minecraft Realms teams \\