The new version includes the new Squire Endless mode in which the world gets assembled different, there is more space between obstacles most of the time and there are a bit less enemies. Hard elements can only appear very late and the volcano and isles environments are completely missing in that mode since those are pretty hard. There are also less gold and treasures to be found. Only when you are brave enough to ride in the Knight Endless Mode you can explore the whole world and get rewarded with more gold and treasures and also the distance gets counted with a higher multiplier for your score there.
The Squire Endless mode is really a great way to get into the challenging game. Also important in the update is the fixed memory startup crash issue that could occur on 512MB ram devices before.
Here is the Last Knight Motion Comic, read the whole comic by clicking on it:
Here is the whole change notes list of the 1.1:
1.1 wrote: - New Squire Endless Mode!
- Fixed memory startup crash issue that could occur on 512MB ram devices
- More tweaks that make the story levels easier and difficulty ramp up more smooth
- Improved performance and ram usage
- Twitter integrated
- Collisions tweaks
- Increased D-Swipe default sensitivity (It can be changed in the options to your likings)
- Horned Bucket is a bit more brave now
- Other small tweaks and fixes