Named Game of the Year by over 50 publications, Valve's début title blends action and adventure with award-winning technology to create a frighteningly realistic world where players must think to survive. Also includes an exciting multiplayer mode that allows you to play against friends and enemies around the world.
You are Gordon Freeman, You are humanity's only hope for survival...
Posted by HLModder on Jan 14th, 2013
I have made use of my creativity and set off to develop a mod, Powered by trinity rendering custom edition.
You play as Gordon Freeman, After half-life ended. The miltary has been looking for you, on an assassantion mission, But when you remember that you hid you Crowbar and Glock from G-Man in Xen
You grab your weapons and...Fight.
Programmed entirely in MVSC++ 2008
Credit for trinity rendering goes to Andrew Lucas 2009-2013
Custom trinity rendering SDK goes to RedFog
When i finish this, I will release a full SDK with ALL of the maps, openable in hammer, Source code,
and other stuff (e.g. FGD, Readme)
V1.0 alpha - January 14, 2013
- Initial Release/Development started
- added trigger_mp3audio (For my own mp3's)
- View Bobbing (Some pepole get sick from view bobbing, so if you get sick or dont like it contact me and i will update and release it ASAP)
- New glock firing sounds (From freesound.org)
- Weapon bobs side to side (Contact for removal, its like view bobbing.)
- Removed when your corpse spins if you look around while dead in thirdperson mode
- NO LINUX SUPPORT YET.