I have made use of my creativity and set off to develop a mod, Powered by trinity rendering custom edition.
You play as Gordon Freeman, After half-life ended. The miltary has been looking for you, on an assassantion mission, But when you remember that you hid you Crowbar and Glock from G-Man in Xen
You grab your weapons and...Fight.
Programmed entirely in MVSC++ 2008
Credit for trinity rendering goes to Andrew Lucas 2009-2013
Custom trinity rendering SDK goes to RedFog
When i finish this, I will release a full SDK with ALL of the maps, openable in hammer, Source code,
and other stuff (e.g. FGD, Readme)
V1.0 alpha - January 14, 2013
- Initial Release/Development started
- added trigger_mp3audio (For my own mp3's)
- View Bobbing (Some pepole get sick from view bobbing, so if you get sick or dont like it contact me and i will update and release it ASAP)
- New glock firing sounds (From freesound.org)
- Weapon bobs side to side (Contact for removal, its like view bobbing.)
- Removed when your corpse spins if you look around while dead in thirdperson mode
- NO LINUX SUPPORT YET.