Like shooting zombies? Of course you do. Get your zombie shooting fix with Fungicide, a 2D zombie shooter. If you like shooting other things, there's that too. Giant bugs and mutated monsters abound. Just don't end up as lunch. Current Features: 1) Fast Paced Action 2) Two Game Modes 3) Three Playable Maps Per Game Mode 4) Local Multiplayer Via LAN 5) Catchy Synth Music Grab a friend and give it a shot! Or not, if you're the antisocial type.
Finally, the campaign game type is open. Right now, both the prologue and chapter one are playable from beginning to end. Chapter 1 starts off locked, so you'll have to beat the prologue before it opens up.
Soldier's New Skill
The soldier got his fouth and final skill in this update: Bombadier. It rains bombs down on a selected area. If you can manage to corral the zombies, it can do significant area of effect damage.
Important Bug Fixes
There were a couple of important bugs fixed in this update. For one, Survival mode now records high scores properly. For another, each map is playable once again in Killing Spree and Survival. Errors kept a couple from being accessible.Lots of other, smaller changes were made in this update as well.
More New Screenshots
Detailed Release Notes
V 0.2.0.0 Changes
- The prologue level is now playable
- Chapter 1 is now playable
- Fixed a bug that made the map unplayable
- High Scores are now properly maintained within a session
- Ending the game still resets all survival scores to zero
- Reduced skill shot cooldown from 30 seconds to 10
Damage: 35 per Bomb
15 Bombs per use
Cooldown: 1 Minute
Instantly used on mouse
- Reduced starting HP from 100 to 75
- Added Pistol holding sprites
- Added SMG holding sprites
- Reduced Zombie alert sound volume
- Zombies no longer lose agro after the player has been hit
- Fixed a bug that caused him to attack without being alerted
- Greatly improved accuracy
- No Health Spawns
- Mercy Invincibility reduced from 3 to .5 seconds
- Mercy Invincibility reduced from 3 to 2 seconds
- Zombies lose agro after hit
- New songs added
- Fixed a lot of problems with the main menu
- Added a "paused" sprite to the pause menu
- Added clear button indicators to the skills
- Added mouseover tips for skills
- Slight redesign on the HUD
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post download and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.