Fancy Skulls is a first person shooter with procedural generation and permadeath, or simply FPS roguelike. In this game you navigate trough levels, collect items, upgrade weapons, fight different enemies and find secrets. Items often alter the way you play the game, you can find item that allow you to double jump, or move faster, shoot fireball or slow down time. Or summon a totem that will shoot lightning at your foes.
Update 0.4 "Screenshake"
New enemies, balancing, visual improvements, better performance.
- screenshake effect added when firing some weapons, to explosions and when player gets hit
- added 6 enemy types
- added 2 items
- threasure chest will always contain weapon on a first floor, eye on a second
- shop in a exit rooms on first and second floors
- first floor is slightly easier than second
- some enemy projectiles can't be destroyed by shooting
- flames destroy any enemy projectile
- reworked room layouts
- room walls on a same floor have slight brighness/saturation variations
- few more weapon mods
- spyglass item now will work as soon as it's picked up and will show enemy silhouettes instead of names, which can be seen through obstacles
- mannie's mines are no longer explode from first revolver shot, but pushed away
- added keybinding for taking screenshots, which are stored in game's folder
- displaying slot number and max ammo by pressing tab for carried weapons
- vsync option
- bugs fixed
- some things tweaked
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.