Version 1.4 has been release of the DE Normal Map Generator including these features among others:
- various fixes for ati/nvidia cards on linux systems
- script updated to Blender3D 2.41
- added Texture Preview Window for quickly inspecting your generated maps
The DE Normal Map Generator allows to create Normal Maps for the use in Game Applications or 3D Editors like Blender3D. Supported are the generation of Geometry Normal Maps (from Hi-Res Meshes), Displacement Maps and merging Detail Maps.
Changed: Available are sources for unix/windows systems and precompiled unix/windows binaries.
- Source Release: Prdownloads.sourceforge.net
- General Unix Binary Release: Prdownloads.sourceforge.net
- Windows Binary Release: Prdownloads.sourceforge.net
- Project Page: Rptd.dnsalias.net
- Forum: Rptd.dnsalias.net