Dungeon Prospector is old-school dungeon crawler/roguelike. You're in infinity dungeons (in length and width) full of monsters and treasures. How far can you go and how long can you survive? In game implemented: dungeon generation, leveling, permadeath and other. Right now game in alpha stage, it receives updates with new features and content (about one-two per month).
Saving and fixes.
Posted by 2048Terrabit on Mar 17th, 2013
In this version:
- Added 2 new items.
- Added 1 new combination.
- Added Item tooltips.
- Added saving.
- Fixed worm heart description (thanks to SabotageTheFool).
- Fixed minor potions now have 'use' button instead of 'eat'.
- Fixed minor potions now leave empty bottle after use.
- Fixed freeze after starting new game.
- Changed monster stats grow from 100% to 10%.
- Some changes to inventory
Formula for monster's stats grow is:
x * 1.1^depth
Where x is stat (health/attack).
Right now saving is very primitive. When you exit game autosaves, when you start new game save is deleted, you can have only one save. Also right now player position/depth not saving, will be later.