Dungeon Prospector is old-school dungeon crawler/roguelike. You're in infinity dungeons (in length and width) full of monsters and treasures. How far can you go and how long can you survive?
Saving and fixes.
Posted by 2048Terrabit on Mar 17th, 2013
In this version:
- Added 2 new items.
- Added 1 new combination.
- Added Item tooltips.
- Added saving.
- Fixed worm heart description (thanks to SabotageTheFool).
- Fixed minor potions now have 'use' button instead of 'eat'.
- Fixed minor potions now leave empty bottle after use.
- Fixed freeze after starting new game.
- Changed monster stats grow from 100% to 10%.
- Some changes to inventory
Formula for monster's stats grow is:
x * 1.1^depth
Where x is stat (health/attack).
Right now saving is very primitive. When you exit game autosaves, when you start new game save is deleted, you can have only one save. Also right now player position/depth not saving, will be later.