The completed game will feature:
A new build of Dungeon Dashers is available to play for people who have pre-purchased! If you'd like to try this build for yourself, you can find it at Dungeondashers.com
Here are some of the major changes since the last build:
* Bugfixes and polish tweaks
* New music and ambient sound engine (random tracks are played and faded in and out)
* New Level Select and Equipment screens
* New Cutscenes system and storyline features
* New End of Level screen
* New Charge skill for the Knight
* Four new levels with proper flow and dialogue
* Unlockable skills and progression
Latest tweets from @jigxorandy
@LazyBrainGames Fantastic title :)
6hours 50mins ago
@BlueSweatshirt the SNES one is probably a bit too old now because the controls aren't very good. One of the GBA ones has a similar feel.
14hours 0mins ago
@SunraHeadgear Hahaha that doesn't help!!!
20hours 30mins ago
@SunraHeadgear not sure if this absolutely adorable or something that would murder me in my nightmares.
20hours 40mins ago
@GladRaptor Looks great! Love the art style.
20hours 42mins ago