The completed game will feature:
A new build of Dungeon Dashers is available to play for people who have pre-purchased! If you'd like to try this build for yourself, you can find it at Dungeondashers.com
Here are some of the major changes since the last build:
* Bugfixes and polish tweaks
* New music and ambient sound engine (random tracks are played and faded in and out)
* New Level Select and Equipment screens
* New Cutscenes system and storyline features
* New End of Level screen
* New Charge skill for the Knight
* Four new levels with proper flow and dialogue
* Unlockable skills and progression
Latest tweets from @jigxorandy
RT @TheAllThing: Hey friends. Wanna learn Game Design with me in August? Take a look see…http://t.co/2xD4pKa07l
14hours 17mins ago
@trutrutruluv I want to buy a decent mic just for this purpose! The one in my phone ain't bad just for fun I guess.
Jul 9 2014, 10:53am
Lost in Android-to-iOS Emoji translation.
Jul 9 2014, 6:16am
Jul 9 2014, 4:38am
@eigenbom Might be a nice option though! I can imagine people with 4K screens might like it.
Jul 7 2014, 9:05pm
@poe__ Deku trees with swastikas carved into their trunks. Frightening.
Jul 7 2014, 8:54pm
Jul 7 2014, 8:50pm
RT @lucyamorris: p.s. don't email press and say 'if you're interested, email me for a key' JUST GIVE THEM THE KEY OKAY
Jul 6 2014, 8:19am