Dungeon Dashers is co-operative online multiplayer turn-based dungeon crawling. It's all about getting together with a few of your friends online, exploring dungeons together, going on an adventure, and taking home whatever loot you find in the process. Players take turns to move and attack monsters in different scenarios, and monsters get their turn to fight back.
A new build of Dungeon Dashers is available to play for people who have pre-purchased!
Posted by JigxorAndy on Oct 28th, 2012
A new build of Dungeon Dashers is available to play for people who have pre-purchased! If you'd like to try this build for yourself, you can find it at Dungeondashers.com
Here are some of the major changes since the last build:
* Bugfixes and polish tweaks
* New music and ambient sound engine (random tracks are played and faded in and out)
* New Level Select and Equipment screens
* New Cutscenes system and storyline features
* New End of Level screen
* New Charge skill for the Knight
* Four new levels with proper flow and dialogue
* Unlockable skills and progression