Crawle is a sandbox dungeon-crawler with a focus on realistic survival featuring mechanics such as sanity, hunger, thirst, energy and diseases.
This nightly is mostly bug fixes unfortunately but it makes the game a lot smoother. There's also combat music!
Posted by Sekaru on Aug 5th, 2012
Items now spawn depending on your direction and will no longer spawn under you. Besides combat music (which isn't really visible) that's about it - the nightly is mostly just bug fixes.
- Fixed the 'already logged in' bug.
- Fixed player exiting not being sent to the server (and other players).
- Fixed stats in multiplayer.
- Fixed the GUI not properly adjusting after resizing the window.
- The options now properly save after resizing the window.
- Fixed villagers being invisible.
- Items no longer spawn under you and are now directionally positioned.
- Reduced the number of villagers down to only 2.
- Combat music!