Crawle is a sandbox dungeon-crawler with a focus on realistic survival featuring mechanics such as sanity, hunger, thirst, energy and diseases.
This PTV is all about the new skills that have been added: fishing and woodcutting. We'd be grateful for any kind of feedback about the two skills as well as anything else on the changelog below.
This PTV is all about the new skills that have been added: fishing and woodcutting. We'd be grateful for any kind of feedback about the two skills as well as anything else on the changelog below:
0.4.1 --> 0.5.0
# MUSICAL CHANGES
- Updated main theme.
- All sounds converted to OGG.
# GRAPHICAL CHANGES
- New credits screen.
- Stone edges.
- Removed unused graphics.
- New willow and dead tree graphics.
- Massive world generation fixes and tweak!
- Optimised the stat system (not based off FPS anymore).
- Fixed the invisible blocked objects.
- Faster world generation.
- Biomes now fill the entire map.
- Replaced world passwords with a confirmation box.
- Night is less dark.
- The GUI is now hidden by the H key.
- Moved the door inside houses to the left a bit.
- Made walking and running a bit faster.
- Animals no longer drop random loot.
- Animals no longer despawn on death.
- Damage is now increased depending on the animal.
- You can no longer spam attack.
- Diseases now only happen from eating raw food or being near dead animals.
- Updated the combat tutorial.
- Equipable weapons & armour.
- Equipment interface.
- New items.
- Animals can now be skinned and butchered.
- Animals can now be picked up.
- Added Villager trading.
- Added a disease and health tutorial.
- Worlds are now automatically saved every 10 mins.
- You can now 'Quick Save' with F.
- Skills! (Woodcutting, Fishing)
- Health & Disease tutorials.