To properly put everything in its place, I want to clarify some points about Butterfly and Crash Bandicoot Return.
The project Crash is not a project created by the team, but by only part of the team, as Killer's Skill. And on Butterfly, we prefer to wait for the EC3 for several reasons :
- Many are leaving the team because of their privacy
- The project was not 100% because we had no script finalized
- The development constraints are greatly hindered the project
- And we prefer to take the time to do something successful, rather than release a MOD poorly finalized
I also specify that Killer's Skill has been developed by Merhunes and myself and nobody else. Apart from some external aid, as specified in the credits. And the leader of this project is Merhunes and not me, I want to make sure everyone understands that all the mods that we are not under the banner Anonym-Art Productions.
In terms of crash, here is the list of crew :
- Leader / Writer / Gameplay Designer / Level Designer / Mapper / Designer flowgraph / Composer - Lenox (And yes, I do things ... hard to be a team leader!)
- Modeling / Texturing Characters - Damien Devaux
- Buildings and Props Modeler - MacGivre
- Character Animator - Not yet decided
I have long thought stupidly adapt the 3 episodes of the series. But I finally decided to give the flavor of the day at certain levels and create additional levels based on new environments.
For the moment we have 3 levels it safe to do so. The remaining 3 others for the first Warp Room has not yet been decided. If you want to give your ideas, here's the link :
After several tries, I thought it was more appropriate to integrate the system that I developed with CyberAlien butterfly. There will be a full 3D interface.
I looked at the different characters of the series and I decided to incorporate only some of them yet. First, for reasons of scenario, but also because I do not intend to integrate boss as in other episodes. That said, nothing is fixed and we may add as many of you wish.
There will therefore :
- Crash Bandicoot (If so, I promise)
- Coco (For the moment we have not yet decided what will be his role)
- Neo Cortex (The Big Bad)
- Aku-Aku (It has an important role, more so than in other episodes)
- Uka-Uka (The wicked mask that controls Cortex, he will have an important role too)
- Max (not temporary, this little hedgehog ninja will be a new character, his role will be very important, knowing that he will attend in his quest Crash)
If there are games or story that has very little importance, Crash in fact indeed gone. However, I wanted to make a full and interesting scenario. Always with humor and remaining within the spirit of previous episodes.
Anyway, the story takes place around the Warp Room. This famous piece here has a major role in the unfolding of history.
Each level of 6 levels will be filled to 100% to unlock all the bonus items.
- 6 Jewels by step to find and unlock a mask holding a special power for Crash
- 3 Gems in steps to find, which will unlock a bonus costume for Crash
- 1 costume to unlock the end of each level once the 6 jewels found
- A secondary objective level. Once all objectives completed you will unlock a costume to the ultimate end of the 30 levels
Beyond all things to unlock, you will receive an object from the start: A Backpack
This backpack will allow you to access your statistics, retrieve objects and carry Max the hedgehog ninja. This will help among others to open doors by roads too small for you and many other things.
Here is the concept of the backpack (images from Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped) :
Here is the end of this article. The next pictures should be those levels Wolverine and Tomb Stone. Feel free to visit this section to see your ideas come to life in this mod :