After years of conflict, the Allies are finally on the brink of victory. Cowering behind the walls of the Kremlin, the Soviets decide to turn to one last act of desperation - the use of an experimental time travel device. The mission: to go back in time to eliminate Albert Einstein before he creates the technologies that will lead the Allies to ultimate victory. After a successful mission, the Soviets return to the present and find the Allied position weakened. But before they can truly celebrate, they find out their actions have spawned a new threat and global superpower: the mysterious, technologically-advanced Empire of the Rising Sun. Welcome to World War III.
Awesome game but the unit scaling needs some fixing
as for the mods,there are too many of them with uprising units
We need more mods that adds completely new things. Look at Shockwave, Tib Essence, and Paradox, they are doing it right.
That's all I can say to this one.
* Nice Graphics! Specially the water.
* Dinamic gameplay.
* 3 unique factions, with their own building, styles and tactics.
* Co-op campaing.
* Videos with real (and famous) actors.
* IT´s COMMAND & CONQUER!
* Disappointing history.
* Ore nodes had stolen some of the old feeling.
* The skirmish maps are... meh. TOO MUCH SYMMETRICAL! Also there is almost any (or really any...) urban map (but you can download maps)
* I don´t know if it´s me or not... but the Empire is OP if swimming on money.
* Some classic units didn´t return.
* NO NUKES =;(
Comments: It´s a bit more cartoonish than the old RA games. Also more womans on the cast. I liked this game. My vote is 8.
Great game, Nuff said.
I need more space to see things....
I hate this game because of three reason;
Story of RA and RA2 is deleted. This game has a new story that i don't like.
All of playable heros are female.
Soviets has War Bears instead of Dogs. In RA Soviets was only has Dogs, In RA2 noth teams has. Soviets should continue to use dogs.
This game very cool, why someone dosen't like it ?
- It have awesome garphic
- Iculsive campain
- Lots of unit and structure
- Lots of protocol, superweapon
So why ?
Wow! graphics are super!
No reviews were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the review list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.