After years of conflict, the Allies are finally on the brink of victory. Cowering behind the walls of the Kremlin, the Soviets decide to turn to one last act of desperation - the use of an experimental time travel device. The mission: to go back in time to eliminate Albert Einstein before he creates the technologies that will lead the Allies to ultimate victory. After a successful mission, the Soviets return to the present and find the Allied position weakened. But before they can truly celebrate, they find out their actions have spawned a new threat and global superpower: the mysterious, technologically-advanced Empire of the Rising Sun. Welcome to World War III.
Awesome game but the unit scaling needs some fixing
as for the mods,there are too many of them with uprising units
We need more mods that adds completely new things. Look at Shockwave, Tib Essence, and Paradox, they are doing it right.
That's all I can say to this one.
* Nice Graphics! Specially the water.
* Dinamic gameplay.
* 3 unique factions, with their own building, styles and tactics.
* Co-op campaing.
* Videos with real (and famous) actors.
* IT´s COMMAND & CONQUER!
* Disappointing history.
* Ore nodes had stolen some of the old feeling.
* The skirmish maps are... meh. TOO MUCH SYMMETRICAL! Also there is almost any (or really any...) urban map (but you can download maps)
* I don´t know if it´s me or not... but the Empire is OP if swimming on money.
* Some classic units didn´t return.
* NO NUKES =;(
Comments: It´s a bit more cartoonish than the old RA games. Also more womans on the cast. I liked this game. My vote is 8.
Great game, Nuff said.
I need more space to see things....
This game very cool, why someone dosen't like it ?
- It have awesome garphic
- Iculsive campain
- Lots of unit and structure
- Lots of protocol, superweapon
So why ?
Wow! graphics are super!
in my opinion the storyline was a bit too complicated but it didn't really annoy me, i do agree that the units are a bit like cartoons and the yscaling is horrible but i have had a great time playing it i loved the co-op feaure wich is very rare and i refuse to hear any people who just say it is a bad game just because it is made by the EA... 10/10 from me :)
No reviews were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the review list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.