Call of Duty puts players in the shoes of a foot soldier in the American, British, and Russian armies during the Second World War. These soldiers aren't the one-man armies of other games; these soldiers are just another cog in the war machine.
Rafi RconTool is the most advanced ingame rcontool for Call of Duty 1. It is a feature-rich ingame rcontool that comes with an ingame serverlist, advanced war settings, server settings, personal settings, and lots of other useful features which will blow you away once you've seen them, it is really worth checking out. For help & call of duty related stuff visit think-clan.com
RAFI RCONTOOL V2.0 [STABLE] for CoD1.1
First Release: 2009
Current Version: 2.0 STABLE - Feb 23, 2014
Author: ^THiNK#ALIEN (Rafi)
Contact: thinkclan[at]gmail.com or think-clan.com/contact
Extract the "rafi_rcon.pk3" and "rafi_config.cfg" file into your
Call of Duty "Main" folder. You can customize your rcontool by opening
the "rafi_config.cfg" file with any editor. Preferably Notepad++.
Don't forget to remove other mods/rcontools from your main folder
before installing this rcontool.
This is the most complete version i have ever released of the rafi
rcontool series. It has bugfixes and features which no rcontool in
cod1.1 has ever had before. The war settings are working 100%
and it will really make your life easier. Just give it a try, you won't
regret! It is useful for both normal users AND admins!
Also make sure to edit the "rafi_config.cfg" so you can change things
to your needs.
So, What's new in 2.0 (Feb 16, 2014)?
1. Ingame Server List (You can now open the serverlist while being ingame)
2. Record Demos / Stop Recording at the touch of a button
3. Ability to add more servermessages (15 now)
4. Now you can change your playername and rcon directly on the main page
5. Custom Name-binds, custom maps, custom commands (see rafi_config.cfg)
6. You can also define two custom server passwords (useful when playing funwars)
7. Removed all the annoying "rcon say" confirmations like "> Map Restart", it's minimalistic now.
8. Ability to turn off the [Connected] message by setting /set showconnected to "0".
9. General improvements and bug fixes.
Whats new in 2.0 Stable (Feb 24, 2014)?
1: Added "War Settings" Popup
2: Improved "My Settings" page.
3: Improved "My Server" page.
4: Redesigned the buttons on the mainpage and replaced ship with brecourt
5: Redesigned the "Team" menus (added quit game button and rcontool buttons)
6: General improvements and bugfixes
1. "My Settings" (Ability to change Sensitivity, Brightness, max_fps etc. ingame, GUI!!)
2. Server Settings
4. Custom Server Messages (You can edit them in "rafi_config.cfg")
5. Maps Settings
6. Quick Map Change Function (Maps clickable with images)
7. Player Control (Player Kick per button with Live Player List)
8. And some more things, just check it out yourself
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You may not modify the rcontool name/logo "Rafi's RconTool"
in any way. You may, however, make changes, as long as you
distribute your contributions under the same license. You must
give appropriate credit and the readme file must stay intact.
Download the latest version on our website: