BLACK DAY is a singleplayer shooter game based on infiltration.
BLACK DAY allow you to personalize the game experience by setting different variables such as equipment, number and types of enemies… therefore you can design a funny and easy game or set up a hardcore infiltration mission where even farting may result in your death…
***First person or third person view***
***Unique and open maps*** Travel toward exotic landscape, assault a medieval castle or infiltrate a residential area. Every environment is specific but let you decide the way you want to proceed.
***Unlimited game experience*** Between mission design option and open map, you can play over with unique experience every time.
***Guns and equipment*** With over 25 guns (assault, sniper rifles, handguns...) and a wide range of explosives (EMP, frag, flashbang…), you can adapt your equipment to your gameplay style.
***Game difficulty customization*** Over 20 customized options allow you to design the difficulty you want (detection, enemy forces, equipment...)
***Immersive infiltration*** Recon drone, take cover, climbing wall, swimming under water, hiding corpse, sneak attack and other actions provide an immersive experience.
***Various type of enemy*** Fight from the simple private to the most advanced spec ops soldier in different factions. Wide range of enemies asset and security system will make it challenging (helicopters, robots, turrets...)
***Progression system*** Every objectives provide experience to unlock new guns and equipment.
Alpha 0.40 is release! This big update contains a important feature, the character creator.
Customize your character with 10 categories (Pants, shirt, vest, backpack...)
Second feature, bad weather option (mist, thunderstorm, fog...)
Obviously, this update content many tweaks and fix for a better experience.
- Add: Character menu (customize your soldier)
- Add: New enemy - Ghosts (can't to be spotted and undetectable by thermal vision)
- Add: True FPS view
- Add: New option - Bad weather (fog - storm - mist - bolt lighting)
- Add: Ruined city on Avieno Land
- Add: Plains background on Avieno Land
- Tweak: SKS (sniper rifle) have better damages and range.
- Tweak: Weapons of soldiers have ironsights
- Tweak: AI soldiers use flashlights more often
- Tweak: Change all weapons position (holster)
- Tweak: Can shoot without aiming action (TPS view)
- Tweak: Crosshair always visible if don't run (TPS view)
- Tweak: Drone view
- Tweak: Camera position for aiming (FPS view)
- Tweak: Speed selected use image, not a text
- Tweak: HUD soldier
- Tweak: HUD drone
- Change: Speed character use only walk/run
- Fix: Realistic sniper always activate (even if disabled)
- Fix: Random animations freeze
- Fix: Weapon switch with roll animation provoke bug
- Fix: Enemies disappear when stop to use drone
- Fix: Get out of tanks
- Fix: Soldiers can talk even if dead
- Fix: Dragunov SVD haven't recoil
- Fix: River visual (Avieno Land)
- Fix: AI soldiers block again little wood fences (Avieno Land)
- Fix: Fall with a forward roll provoke bug when weapon switch animation used
- Fix: Strange camera shake with scope (shoot in fps view)
- Fix: Switch map shift menu
- Fix: Corpses disappear too fast
- Fix: Hostage teleport constantly when player use a vehicle
- Fix: Weapons no used visible with fps view
- Remove: Destructibles meshs (Destroy X), too bugs
- Remove: Minigun gatling removed (need improvements)
Avieno land is currently the biggest map of the game (more 9 square km) with points of interest (military bases, old village, factory...)
Discover first screenshots of the new map... (9km2)
Alpha 0.30 is release! This update contains adding, tweaks and fix. Armored patrol, assault rifle M16A1, thermal vision and more...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.