BLACK DAY is a singleplayer shooter game based on infiltration.
BLACK DAY allow you to personalize the game experience by setting different variables such as equipment, number and types of enemies… therefore you can design a funny and easy game or set up a hardcore infiltration mission where even farting may result in your death…
***First person or third person view***
***Two games mode: SPEC OPS and FACTIONS WAR***
***Unique and open maps*** Travel toward exotic landscape, assault a medieval castle, infiltrate a residential area or a secret base. Every environment is specific but let you decide the way you want to proceed.
***Unlimited game experience*** Between mission design option and open map, you can play over with unique experience every time.
***Guns and equipment*** With over 25 guns (assault, sniper rifles, handguns...) and a wide range of explosives (EMP, frag, flashbang…), you can adapt your equipment to your gameplay style.
***Characters customization*** Customize clothes of your character and teammates
***Game difficulty customization*** Over 20 customized options allow you to design the difficulty you want (detection, enemy forces, equipment...)
***Immersive infiltration*** Recon drone, drive vehicles, take cover, climbing wall, swimming under water, hiding corpse, sneak attack and other actions provide an immersive experience.
***Teammates*** Don't combat alone and command your squad.
***Various type of enemy*** Fight from the simple private to the most advanced spec ops soldier in different factions. Wide range of enemies asset and security system will make it challenging (armored vehicles, helicopters, turrets...)
***Progression system*** Every objectives provide experience to unlock new guns and equipment.
Alpha 0.76 is now available and brings a diversity of new additions and improvements. I hope this update will please you and now let’s take a look at what’s new.
First of all 3 new weapons have been added to your arsenal: GE3 (Assault rifle) / MP6-SD (Machine gun) / AKS-74U (Assault rifle).Each of them with their own characteristics and attributes.
A complete overhaul of lighting and shadows has been made on every map in order to have better looking visuals and a more optimized game experience. Here’s a comparison of before and after.
Also 2 new orders have been added to the team orders menu: Capture commander/Neutralize
- Add: Assault rifle: AKS-74U
- Add: Assault rifle: GE3
- Add: Submachine gun: MP6-SD
- Add: New AI order - Neutralize
- Add: New AI order - Capture commander
- Tweak: Separate Squad/Unit orders list
- Tweak: AI teammates execute orders with adaptive speed
- Tweak: AI teammates can rescue hostages
- Tweak: AI enemy detection when teammates execute orders
- Tweak: Level menu lighting
- Tweak: Level Conira Castle lighting
- Tweak: Level Conira Castle (winter) lighting
- Tweak: Level Avieno Land lighting
- Tweak: Level Country Town lighting
- Tweak: Level Eastern village lighting
- Tweak: Level Jalh-Ab Desert lighting
- Tweak: Level Avieno Land optimization
- Tweak: Level Eastern village optimization
- Tweak: Level Country Town optimization
- Tweak: Level Conira Castle (winter) optimization
- Tweak: Level Jalh-Ab Desert optimization
- Tweak: Overhaul grass (Lost Island)
- Tweak: Increase foliage (Lost Island)
- Tweak: Ambient noises (Lost Island)
- Tweak: Put listening device/Rescue hostage objectives are never assigned if options random tasks/one by one/mission fail are enabled together
- Fix: AI teammates stand-by
- Fix: AI commander
- Fix: AI detection if player underwater
- Fix: Switch stealth/action music
- Fix: Armored destroyed
- Fix: English texts
New map baptized: Redwood Forest. The number of squad members passes from 4 to 6. Squadmates will now communicate via radio during missions...
Little screenshot for Alpha 0.75, any idea of new features?
HALO jump insertion, airstrike, new task, three new difficulty options, wounded system and lots more...
Alpha 0.69 is now online with many additions and improvements. Hope this new content is going to please you.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.