BLACK DAY is a singleplayer shooter game based on infiltration.
BLACK DAY allow you to personalize the game experience by setting different variables such as equipment, number and types of enemies… therefore you can design a funny and easy game or set up a hardcore infiltration mission where even farting may result in your death…
***First person or third person view***
***Two games mode: SPEC OPS and FACTIONS WAR***
***Unique and open maps*** Travel toward exotic landscape, assault a medieval castle, infiltrate a residential area or a secret base. Every environment is specific but let you decide the way you want to proceed.
***Unlimited game experience*** Between mission design option and open map, you can play over with unique experience every time.
***Guns and equipment*** With over 25 guns (assault, sniper rifles, handguns...) and a wide range of explosives (EMP, frag, flashbang…), you can adapt your equipment to your gameplay style.
***Characters customization*** Customize clothes of your character and teammates
***Game difficulty customization*** Over 20 customized options allow you to design the difficulty you want (detection, enemy forces, equipment...)
***Immersive infiltration*** Recon drone, drive vehicles, take cover, climbing wall, swimming under water, hiding corpse, sneak attack and other actions provide an immersive experience.
***Teammates*** Don't combat alone and command your squad.
***Various type of enemy*** Fight from the simple private to the most advanced spec ops soldier in different factions. Wide range of enemies asset and security system will make it challenging (armored vehicles, helicopters, turrets...)
***Progression system*** Every objectives provide experience to unlock new guns and equipment.
Alpha 0.62 is release! This big update contains a new feature: the alarms.
From now on, enemy run to alarm if he spot player or see a dead body.
Furthermore, this update add new clothes (contractor and survivor design)
Obviously, this update content many tweaks and fix for a better experience.
- Add: Alarm system
- Add: Clothing (Category PANTS) - contractor suit + 10 camos
- Add: Clothing (Category VEST) - survivor jacket + 5 camos
- Add: Clothing (Category HEAD FACE) - theath + 3 camos
- Add: Clothing (Category HEAD FACE) - gas mask + 1 camo
- Add: Clothing (Category HEAD HELMET) - hat + 3 camo
- Add: Clothing (Category HEAD HELMET) - panama 2 + 4 camos
- Add: Teammates have same health points as player
- Tweak: Attack with knife (animation)
- Tweak: Music main menu
- Tweak: Characters's poses (character menu)
- Tweak: Some animations UI
- Tweak: Some UI design
- Tweak: Marker position for AI command
- Tweak: Cyborgs reload very fast
- Tweak: AI focus priority on player pawn
- Tweak: AI distance for heard a noise
- Tweak: AI sprint animations
- Fix: AI Navigation (Jalh-Ab Desert)
- Fix: AI turret doesn't aiming correctly
- Fix: AI soldier use focus if sprint
- Fix: AI doesn't see a dead body correctly
- Fix: AI Vip doesn't heard noises correctly
- Fix: Night luminosity (Jalh-Ab Desert)
- Fix: Melee attack detection
- Fix: Cameras sounds
- Fix: Missing physics materials
- Fix: Soldiers spawn positions
- Fix: Stairs collision (Conira Castle)
- Fix: Objects wrong location (Jalh-Ab Desert)
- Fix: Landscape (Conira Castle)
- Fix: Spawn areas (Conira Castle)
- Fix: Crossbow shoot sound
- Fix: Tower power could be destroyed by a EMP
- Fix: Some french texts doesn't translate
- Fix: Some french texts spelling
Alpha 0.60 is release! This big update contains a new map (Jalh-Ab Desert), a new task and more...
Discover first screenshots of the future map: Jalh-Ab Desert.
Alpha 0.55 is release! This big update contains a new map (Avieno Land - Winter version), new clothes and more...
New map - Avieno Land (Winter version), heavy gear and more...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.